🌹Ill - Rylyn

Requested by roadtriptvloverandy

~~~

"There are so many things I could relive
I'd go back to the day that we first kissed"

~~~

Brook's POV

I woke up Saturday morning, and my head was pounding. I sat up, immediately lying back down. I felt horrible.

"Brook? You awake?" Andy called.

"Yeah!" I shouted weakly. I felt like I was gonna throw up.

"Well, get dressed and come downstairs. We have to go to the studio!"

I slowly stood up, pulling off my shirt. I was boiling. As I bent down to pick up a clean shirt, I gagged. I ran to the bathroom, puking into the toilet.

I don't know how long I was being sick for, but I went back to my room after Andy shouted at me to hurry up.

I quickly got dressed, ignoring the nausea. As I walked down the stairs, I felt dizzy. I reached the kitchen and leant against the wall, eyes closed. I was sweating like mad and I felt hot all over.

I opened my eyes and saw Rye and Jack sat at the table, not looking my way.

I stood up and walked towards them.

"Hey babe." Rye smiled, leaning in to kiss me on the lips.

I tried to smile back, but I went dizzy again.

"Brookie? What's wrong?" Jack asked, noticing my appearance.

"I-I feel sick." I whispered.

"Ah, don't be silly, baby. We all know you're faking it to get out of studio." Rye laughed, standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But sadly we have to go."

"No, Rye. I actually am-"

He cut me off. "Tell you what. You work hard at the studio, and we'll cuddle tonight. Sound good?"

Not bothering to argue with him, I just nodded. He kissed my cheek and went to go find Andy.

"You sure you're okay Brook?" Jack checked.

I nodded.

"Perfectly fine."

~time skip brought to you by my messy hair that I can't be bothered washing right now~

I got worse at the studio. I kept feeling like I was gonna throw up, but Rye still didn't believe me.

"Brook!" He sighed. "Stop messing around. There is no way for you to get out of this, so you might as well quit acting ill."

I nodded, walking into the recording booth.

I tried singing my parts, but I gagged, almost throwing up.

I leant back against the wall, trying not to cry. I felt horrible. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

"Brook, what the hell are you doing?!" Rye shouted, entering the booth. "We need to get this done today. I've tried to be nice because you're my boyfriend, but enough is enough. You're really getting on my nerves now! Stop acting like you're sick, because we all know you're not!!" He pulled me off the wall, shaking me by the shoulders.

I fell forward into his chest, as everything went black.

~time skip brought to you by my sore elbow that I'm leaning on to write this~

I woke up in my bed at home. I slowly sat up and looked around the room. Rye was sat on the floor sobbing.

"Rye? Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

He looked up at me, eyes filled with guilt.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you! I don't know what got into me. Why would you fake being ill?? I'm the worst boyfriend ever!!" He rambled. I placed my hand on his cheek, shutting him up. He leant into the touch.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm okay. Don't blame yourself!"

"I'm so sorry!"

I shook my head, leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

"Don't be." I whispered.

We pulled away and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now, can I get those cuddles you promised me?"

A/N
Hey guys. Thank you for requesting this roadtriptvloverandy I hope it was good enough.

I'll publish the last chapter of Love Or Lust later today, then the Andy centric one tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx