👅Necrophilia - Sack

requested by vely2oo5

part 2 of erotophonophilia

kinky smut warning!

~~~

"No i can't be tamed,
Make you scream my name,
I ain't playing games no more."

~~~

Jack's POV

I waited until Andy had left the room before making a move. I sauntered closer to Sonnys lifeless body, letting my gaze wander over him for just a second.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

I trailed my hand down his back, feeling the cold skin under my fingertips. I moved further down until my hand was resting on his hip, feeling my pants tighten at just the slightest touch. I pulled my hand away, quickly untying the body so that I could turn him around, sitting him down properly on the chair and straddling his thighs. I moved my hands up to his neck, running my thumb over his sharp jawline.

I tilt my hips just right, letting my cock drag against his thigh. I moan out in pleasure, always having a soft spot for thighs. I quicken my pace, full on grinding against him as I mouth against his jaw, leaving open mouth kisses across his pale skin. I felt myself nearing my climax and pulled away, not wanting to release just yet.

I stood up, dragging his body onto the ground into a lying down position. He was only wearing a shirt, Andy never seeing the point in taking it off when he was just going to fuck them and leave. It was stained with blood which somehow turned me on even more. I pulled his shirt off his body, unzipping my jeans and ripping them off along with my own shirt. I straddled his waist once again, grabbing the blood soaked shirt and bringing it to my mouth, licking across the material. My dick was painfully hard at this point and I palmed myself through my boxers to get some relief. But it wasn't enough, and I found myself pulling off my boxers and wrapping the shirt around myself, fucking into the item.

"Fuck yes." I moaned, quickening my pace once again until I came into the shirt. I tossed it to the side, bringing my attention back to the boy underneath me. I traced a finger down his chest, feeling his abs. The worst thing about what I do was seeing how much hotter all these people were than me. How could a dead body be more attractive than me?

I hadn't realised I had gotten hard again, surprising myself since I was barely touching him. I didn't give myself time to think it through, knowing I had already been in here for far too long. I shifted forward, grinding hard against his abs as moans slipped from my lips. I wanted to tease myself more, feel ever last inch of his beautiful body, but I needed to hurry up. So I pulled away from him, flipping him onto his stomach. I groaned at the sight of his plump ass, wanting to bite down on it. So I did. I left hickies across the soft skin, palming myself with one hand and using the other to hold myself up.

I moved back up, lining myself up with his hole before pushing in, not wasting any time as I began thrusting violently into him. I didn't try to be quiet, wanting everyone to know just how much I enjoyed what I did. Having already had one orgasm, I came close to my second pretty quickly. One hand massaged his ass as I thrusted in and out of him, soon reaching my climax and letting go inside him.

I let my body go limp on top of him, not wanting to pull out just yet. I tilted his head back and connected our lips, not caring that he couldn't kiss back as I made out with him. My hand blindly searched for his, entwining our fingers as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He may have been dead, but he tasted so good.

I knew it was time for me to leave, so I reluctantly pulled away from him and pulled out of him, keeping his hand in mine. I sat there staring for a short while longer, not understanding why I was finding it so hard to let go of him. I did this all the time and never got so attached, so why him? What made him different?

I didn't know the answers. All I knew was that I couldn't let him go. I couldn't let them discard the body because I wanted him for myself.

That's why I called Rye and Brook in to help me. Andy would never let me take the body home, but I knew these two would be more understanding.

"Are you insane?" Rye exclaimed. "You can't keep a dead body at your house. The police will find him and you'll go to prison."

"They won't find him. I'll keep him in the attic. It's too dangerous for anyone to go up there so they won't think to check."

"This is crazy!" Rye muttered, running a hand over his face.

"I think we should let him." Brook spoke up, causing us both to turn to him in surprise.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you taking his side?"

"Because when has Jack ever been this attached to one of them? I think he's in love."

Rye turned to me, his suspicious gaze searching my face for something.

"Tell me he's right."

"What?"

"Are you in love with him, Jack?"

I looked back at Sonny, lying patiently on the floor where I left him. I know it was stupid. I didn't know the guy and he was dead for fucks sake. But I had never been this attached to someone before, so it must have been love.

"I think I am."

He sighed. "Fine, we'll help. But if Andy finds out then you're on your own."

"Thank you!" I grinned, pulling them both into a hug.

"Yeah yeah. Lets just get him out of here before anyone notices. Brook, can you tell your brother we've taken care of Sonny?"

He nodded, giving me a thumbs up before he left the room to inform his older brother.

"I'll help you carry him to your car, but you're the one taking him home and dealing with him there."

I nodded. "Of course."

We managed to get him to my car with hardly any hassle, none of the servants even questioning what had happened to him. I said goodbye to Rye, climbing into the drivers seat with my new lover in the boot.

I was going to enjoy having him with me forever.

a/n
hey guys. welp, i didn't expect to ever write this, but it's here. i don't really know shit about this kink so don't judge me cause i tried my best. i wasn't originally gonna have him fall in love, but it happened.

i'll try and write part two of 'i do' soon but if you know me then you'll know it takes about 86 years for me to write part 2's lmao.

hope you enjoyed!

bye guys Xx