Missing Hero

20 year old POV

You wake up feeling hazy, only to realize that you are tied to a chair. "Ahh Silver Shadow. How wonderful of us to meet like this again." She laughs and walks around the corner.

"Death Angel.." you mumble. God she is beautiful... you quickly shake those thoughts from your head. "What do you want?" You growl out.

"Damn. I didn't know you were into that furry stuff. Growling like that." She smirks and you roll your eyes.

Your eyes widen at her words. Did SHE like that stuff?? You shake your head quickly again. "What do you want okay??"

"Jeez. You can't sit still. I'm just taking in the fact that I've finally caught you." She says and lifts your chin so you have to face her. You wince and groan in pain as she touches a soon to be scar on your cheek.

Sadness flashes in her eyes when she notices your pain. "S-shouldn't it have healed by now?" She asks you.

"Some take longer than others..just give it some time." You give her a small smile and feel the ropes begin to loosen. But you weren't going to tell her that.

"How did you become a hero? I mean how did you really? I know that in comic books they give it all of these fabricated affects." She asks and sits next to you.

"Well I was walking home one day from school and I just discovered my first power, super speed. I was crossing the road and I ran across way faster than a normal person does. Nothing really special happened for me to get them. I just woke up and I got them. What made you want to be a villain..?"

"It's..it's a long story.." she whispers and looks down.

"Well we have time."

"Alright..well I didn't have the best life growing up. My mom worked endless hours and my dad..well he would hurt me. Between him and bullying at school for not fitting in I guess I just snapped..I wanted others to feel the pain I did. Now I feel no one can hurt me. Not even him anymore. I feel unstoppable and I'm ready to face him if the time ever comes again.."

"Well I just want you to know that you are incredibly strong for going through what you did. I don't know who could hurt such a pretty girl like you.." you quickly shake your head.

"You shake your head a lot..why is that?" 

"Uhh..I don't know. Maybe I feel I have to do that to shake thoughts away-."

Then the door is busted open and you recognize three other superheroes. Skylar Storm, Surge, and Solar Flare. Surge is quick to blast Rae and she gets tossed across the floor.

"What the fuck?!" You yell and jump up. They can't hurt her. You run over to her side and pull her into your lap making a force field protecting the two of you.

"Silver Shadow?? What are you doing?!" Skylar Storm yells at you.

"Protecting her. She doesn't deserve to be hurt. She's just misunderstood.."

"You realize she KIDNAPPED you right?!" She yells again.

"Maybe I don't care about that. Maybe I want to understand her more. There is a reason for everything. Now you all can go." You say pointing to the door. After they leave you notice she is crying.

"T-thanks for helping me.."

"Of course. Why didn't you make a force field for the first hit?"

"Umm..I kinda can't do it..I never learned how to control my abilities.."

"Well I can help." You smile and hold her a little closer.

"Really?!" She asks.

"Yes. One condition though." You tell her with your serious tone.

"Okay."

"You stop being bad my little Death Angel."

"Hey I'm not little..I'm nineteen.." she mumbles.

"You are my little Death Angel." You whisper and kiss her cheek. She blushes. I guess you found her weakness..

———————————-

Heyyyyy..so I'm low on ideas but thank you for this suggestion!! I have a new book out called Goals..so if you would like to read it, I would appreciate it. Thank you for all the support,

-Andy💕