You swear for the first time on stream

(21 year old POV)

You were currently on voice call just talking with everyone after playing Among Us.

"Hey Y/n?" Corpse's voice rings through your headphones.

"Yeah?" You ask softly feeling a little tired.

"I don't think I have ever heard you swear on stream."

"Uhh..that's because those are bad words and I don't like to use them.." you say playing with your thumbs in your lap.

"Quit looking so damn cute on your stream right now." Rae says and laughs. You blush at her words and Poki jumps in on the conversation.

"You are looking cute. You look so nervous but in a cute way." She says and you cover your face feeling embarrassed.

"You should say one swear word for us." Ludwig says breaking the silence after a few seconds.

"I don't know.." you mumble.

"Pleaseeee." Rae says. "I bet you would make swears even sound cute."

"Nu uh. I won't do it." You say crossing your arms over your chest.

"It's not that hard y/n just swear like this.. shit fuck fuck fuck bitch shit damn it fuck fuck fuck shit bitch." Corpse says making you giggle.

"Nooooooooo."

"Just one word? I will take you out for ice cream if you do." Rae bribes you.

"Nope." You say.

I didn't want to do this y/n.." Rae says making you feel nervous.

"Uh oh.." you mumble.

"I would like to redeem my coupon." Rae says with her evil laugh.

"What?! Rae I didn't think you would use it on stream!!" You yell.

"Oh yessss. Now you have to."

"I don't want to.." you mumble under your breath.

"Come on pleaseeee?" Rae begs.

"Fine..Rae you're a bitch!" You say and nervous laugh after.

"Oh my god..I didn't think you'd do it but you made swearing cute!!" Rae says. Everyone else is still laughing and you feel shy now.

"I..I'm going to sleep now I'm tired.." you whisper and leave the call before ending your stream. You change into your pjs and crawl into bed. A few minutes later Rae walks in and hugs you from behind.

"Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable." She says and kisses your head gently.

"It's okay..I just don't like swearing because I don't know..I just don't." You say pouting. She kisses your pout.

"You know you are adorable right?"

"Only this adorable for you." You whisper and hide your face in her shoulder. She smiles and plays with your hair.

"Get some sleep babe. You seem very tired." You smile and close your eyes before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Rae smiles down at you and whispers. "Goodnight my innocent baby."

—————————-
Short but cute 🥰

-Andy💕