Just Chatting

23 year old POV

You sit on your bed with your twitch stream going. Next to you is your girlfriend, Rae. "Okay this is a good question. How did you two meet?" Rae says reading a comment from a viewer.

"Well you see, we've been friends for as long as I can remember. Our parents were friends which made us instantly best friends." You say hugging Rae. "When did you two kiss for the first time?" You say reading another comment.

"Oh easy. We were like..six or seven. And my parents kissed in front of us. I said ewwwww like any little kid would and they told me that it was just a way to show someone you really love them. I remember turning to y/n and kissing them on the lips so fast and my parents didn't say anything about it." Rae explains.

"Do you plan on having kids? Hmm..We may adopt..but right now Mika is the only child I need in my life." You tell your chat.

"How did you two know you both liked each other? Well I guess we just kinda knew up until sophomore year. That's when we decided to make it official." Rae smiles.

"Have you two traveled together?" Rae says.

"When we were little we would go on jointed family vacations. Now we just spend most of our time together that anywhere we go is an adventure." You tell the chat.

"When will you post on YouTube again? I try to post regularly..it's just difficult to keep up with it all." Rae explains.

"I post practically every other day. It's either a vlog or highlights from a stream." You explain.

"Will you be playing more gta? Yes I will and Y/n will be joining soon." Rae says smiling.

"Who is your favorite person to watch in no pixel? Uhhh probably Dundee, Barry or Chatterbox. I love the clown. He's awesome and I hope I can get into shenanigans with him." You say with a huge smile.

"My favorite is Yuno and soon to be y/n." She hugs you and peck your lips quickly. She smiles and you get lost in her eyes for a second. Soon you look back over at your chat.

"What's your favorite thing about Rae? Where do I begin.." you look over at her and she gives you a small smile. "I love her eyes, her smile, I love when she gets little crinkles by her eyes when she smiles. I love how kind she is. I love how she brings out the best In people." You continue to ramble on about everything you love about her and Rae sits there falling in love with you all over again.

———————
Hope you all enjoy! Sorry it took so long :(

-Andy💕