Thunderstorm

20 year old POV

Sitting at your computer, you finish up your college essay, but only to be greeted by the sun being gone from your window. It has been replaced with dark stormy clouds and you have your fingers crossed that it will just be rain.

The rain begins to fall and it looks like tears running down the window. It's calming at first until you hear the first crack of thunder roar through the sky. You jump and let out a small whimper and Rae frowns a bit at the idea of you being downstairs by yourself. She knows how much thunder storms scare you.

She hears your footsteps run up the stairs and come into your room. You know the drill by now so you crawl down under the desk of her computer set up and lay your head in her lap. No one knows that the two of you are dating.

She plays with your hair and that soothes you a little bit but not enough. When the thunder booms again you whimper and she frowns at you slightly. "Come here baby.." she says and opens her arms. She hates seeing you like this.

You give her a questioning look before crawling into her lap and cuddling. You aren't known in the gaming community so it confuses her chat on who you are. Many questions are asked in the chat.

"Shhh you are alright. It's just a thunder storm." She whispers to you and you hold back tears. "I know, they are scary but everything will be okay, Mi Amor."

A button is called on the game Rae is playing and you cuddle closer to her. "Rae are you okay? You have been afk." You hear one of her friends ask.

"Yeah Syk, I'm okay. I was just checking up on someone I'm sorry."

"It's okay Rae, don't apologize. Is everything okay though?" A woman now asks.

"Yeah everything is fine now Imane." She says, and thunder strikes again making you jump and whisper in her lap. The microphone picks it up and Imane asks, "Rae is someone there with you??"

"Yeah I have someone here with me." The people who died in the game go to Rae's stream and fall in love with the sight. You are curled up in Rae's lap, clinging to her as tightly as possible. "Hey..I'm not going anywhere babe. I'm right here." She whispers to you..yet the microphone picks it up.

"Babe?! Rae you have some explaining to do." The time runs out and Imane was the only one who voted.

Sykkuno has been ejected...

Crewmates Win

"Oh Jesus! Poki! Why did you vote me?!"

"You are just very sus Sykkuno. But Rae..explain."

"Yeah Rae. When did you get a special someone??" Corpse asks.

"Uhh a few months ago we made it official and now they are the best (boyfriend/girlfriend) I could ever ask for. And I will always be there to protect them during thunderstorms." She pecks you on the lips quickly and you blush.

"Oh my goodness. You guys are too cute!" Tina exclaims. You can tell she is overwhelmed with cuteness.

"Thank you Tina." Rae tells her. "But I will always keep you safe. No matter what." Rae tells you. Thunder racks through the house again, but this time you don't jump or whimper or let out soft cries. Instead you smile and cuddle into your amazing girlfriend.

"Thank you Rae."

———————————

Enjoy:)

-Andy💕