Jealous Rae

It was another day of playing proximity among us. You join the lobby to be greeted by Poki. "Hi y/n!!!"

"Oh hey Poki!"

"Y/n I want to match today. Come onnn." You guys go over to the station where you can change your hats. You two decide on the Sykkuno scarf and bean sprout. Now you are also matching Brooke and Sykkuno.

"Oh my god we look so cuteeee." Brooke says. You giggle a bit and others join the lobby. You are playing with Poki, Brooke, Sykkuno, Corpse, Toast, Leslie, Wendy, Otto and Rae.

The round starts and you get imposter with the one and only Sykkuno. You go by yourself to admin and fake swipe card. You then head down to communications to do your fake download.

Poki is following you and you see her running towards the button.

"Y/N FAKED DOWNLOAD I SAW IT."

"Oh. Y/n wouldn't do it.." Rae says.

"But she did. And this is our one chance to take a free shot we are on 8." Sykkuno killed two people..he's crazy.

They all agree and vote you out. You sigh. "Not a good start.." you say to your chat. The next few rounds you die relatively early in the game.

"It's just not our day chat.." when you are all back in the spaceship Brooke and Corpse say, "Y/n protective services." You giggle and they go around with you.

Rae follows behind at a distance with her imposter vision. "Come on I have medscan Brookie." Rae's jaw clenches a bit. Her chat can tell she's getting jealous.

"Did you just call me Brookie??"

"No.." you say.

"I think y/n did." Corpse chimes in.

"I love being called Brookie."

"Oh okay." You tell her. The lights get called. You, Corpse and Brooke head there to fix them. Unfortunately Rae follows behind and turns Corpse into a..well a corpse.

You and Brooke never noticed until the lights got fixed and Corpse was gone. His body is reported and you know you will seem sus.

"Woah that's a lot of people.."Toast says. Corpse, Leslie, Wendy and Poki are dead. You get the basic accusations because Corpse was with you but you explain that you lost him when the lights went out.

"We need to vote someone here or we lose the game." Sykkuno says. You all vote out Otto because he was being the quietest of all of you. You go with Brooke to a safe corner in the map and Rae comes over to the two of you.

"Hey Brooke."

"Hey Rae."

"Guess what."

"What?"

"Only I'm allowed to protect My (girl/boy)friend!" She says and kills Brooke. Defeat is displayed across your screen. Toast and Rae were the imposters.

"Oh Jesus Rae you're crazy!" Sykkuno says.

"I'd do anything to protect y/n.." she mumbles.

"You're a shrimp." Leslie says and laughs.

"I am when it comes to my future finance.." Rae says and Leslie laughs.

You smile at how cute Rae is. "Yeah I really do love her chat. Shes the best person I've ever met." After a few more games you decide to call it a night. You quickly raid Leslie then waddle over to your girlfriends room. She's playing valorant now but you don't care you want cuddles.

You peek your head into the door and Rae looks over her shoulder. "I want cuddles.." you mumble. She opens her arms and you curl up in her lap. Her chat makes cute comments about the two of you and you just cuddle closer.

"I love you.." you tell her. She kisses your head focused on valorant.

"I love you too baby." You smile and nuzzle closer. You see a few hurtful comments in the chat and your stomach turns to knots. "You okay?" She asks.

You just nod. "Just tired.." you mumble. She sighs knowing that's not the case but doesn't pressure you anymore. You look at the chat again and get jealous of the comments of others saying they love her.

You end up falling asleep curled up to her and notices after the game is finished.

"Hey guys y/n is asleep..I think I'm going to leave and end my stream." She whispers.

"Oh okay by Rae." Sykkuno says.

She ends her stream and the movement causing you to wake up. "Hey baby..you okay now? You seemed a little upset when you first came in.."

"Y-yeah.."

"Wanna talk about it?" She plays with your hair.

"It's just that people were saying mean things in your chat about us.." you say. Her jaw clenched.

"They are just asses..don't listen to them." She says comforting you. "I love you. And only you. No one can ever and I mean ever take you away from me."

"I love you and only you too Rae." You say and kiss her softly. She returns the kiss and smiles. This is all she really needed to know that she wants this forever.

———————————

Enjoy!! Send in some requests if you want 👉👈
(It's a bit shorter this time sorry)

-Andy💕