Raymond asks you to be her girlfriend

22 year old POV (female)

You wake up in the city and realize that you are in the billabong, also known as the BBMC turf. You quickly get dressed in cuts, which consists of a white cropped tank top that shows your new bellybutton piercing, a Jean vest with the club patches all over it, black pants, and work boots.

Your arms are lined with tattoos and it makes you look badass. Not to mention the muscles you have from the physical training in the club. "Hey y/n." You hear an Australian accent say.

"Sup Dee." You reply and turn to face the minister of the club.

"Uhh..CG was looking for you earlier. I hope it's nothing too bad. I can come with you and bring a few boys Incase we need to fight."

"Umm..yes please. Why does CG need to see me though?" You ask sounding a little worried.

"I don't know. But we will have your back. You will be safe." Dundee says feeling the nervousness radiate from you. He calls down Barry, Junior, Pez, and Collin.

"What's up Dee? It sounded urgent." Collin asks sounding worried himself.

"Chang Gang called." He begins. "They want to meet up with y/n and I don't want her going alone. We will hide and be back up."

"Okay. Sounds good." Barry says. Well it's go time.

***

You meet under the bridge. There stands Randy, Ramee, Jay, April and Ray. "Uhh..you all wanted to see me?" You ask.

"Yeah. Ray wanted to talk with you. I don't know why but here we are." Randy says. Randy scares you a little because of your first day in the city. He pulled a gun on you and it was terrifying. Dundee stopped him and you've been in the bbmc ever since.

"Uhh..guys I want to talk to y/n alone if that's okay.."

"Okay." They all day and walk off but to the point they can still hear your conversation.

"So. What's up Ray?"

"Y/n..we've been friends for a long time and I'd like to think that we have been on a few unofficial dates..but I really like you..like a lot. And I don't know if you feel the same way but I was hoping you might want to be my girlfriend..?"

"Ray.." you smile at her and nod. "I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Yes!" She yells and ends up accidentally punching you. "Oh my god! Y/n! I'm so sorry!" She says but it's too late. The boys have run in with weapons drawn.

"Dee! Stop! It's okay." You say.

"She punched you!"

"Yeah but it's fine. Plus I have to protect my girlfriend.." you say feeling a blush appear.

"Girlfriend?! Y/N YOU FRUITCAKE!!!" Barry yells and tackles you in a hug.

"Who's a fruitcake?" April asks.

"These two love birds." Pez laughs.

"Shut up.." you and Ray mumble at the same time. You two are perfect for each other.

——————————
Send in request please :P

-Andy💕