You are sykkunos twin

(15 year old POV)

"Syk..I'm not sure about this.." you whisper to your twin who is older by a few minutes.

"Come on y/n..I know you've never been to public school but it won't be so bad. I mean, I've been all these years and I've turned out fine." He says and smiles at you.

You have never been to public schools due to health conditions. The doctor finally says that your immune system is strong enough to fight off common things such as the flu now. You were given the bad genes in your opinion.

"I'm nervous.." you whisper as he opens the door. He wraps his arm around you protectively.

"You will be okay baby (sis/bro). I'll look after you, don't worry." You cuddle into his side feeling shy as you enter the office.

"Oh hello. What can I help you with?" The woman at the desk asks.

"This is my little (sister/brother) they are new here. I was wondering if I could pick up their schedule."

"Oh yes of course! What is their name?" She says in a louder tone, causing you to jump a little.

"Y/n y/l/n." He says and she types a little before running over to the printer.

"Relax..it's alright." He whispers. You hear the printer start to print the schedule. Seconds later the schedule is given to you.

"There you go, sweetheart. Have a nice first day." She says smiling.

"Thank you.." you whisper and Sykkuno leads you out of the office.

"Okay so you have the same schedule as Rae, my friend. The only classes we have together are chemistry and your free period." He says. "I'll walk you to your math class." He says and the two of you head there.

"I'll have Rae walk you to your next class okay? Just tell her I told you to say that. She's the one with the red hoodie on right now." Your eyes fall on her and you nod a little bit. The bell rings signaling you are late.

"Be good." He tells you and kisses your forehead before running off to his own class. You walk in and everyone looks at you. The teacher looks at you. He smiles.

"Hello. And who would you be?"

"Uhh..I'm y/n y/l/n." Rae looks up when she hears that you have the same last name as Sykkuno.

"Oh yes you are the new student! Why don't you tell us about yourself?"

"Well..I'm 15. I've never been to public school because of my health conditions, uhhh I also like to play video games." You say and he nods.

"Okay you can sit next to Rae. Rae raise your hand." She does and you sit next to her.

"Hey. You're related to Sykkuno?" She whispers.

"Uhh..yeah he's my twin." You reply.

"Sykkuno never told us he had a twin." She frowns.

"Probably embarrassed of me.." you mumble and begin the work that is placed in front of you.

"He would never be embarrassed of you.."

"I'm just embarrassing to be around. If I get even a cough sometimes I need to go to the hospital because of my lungs. They aren't that great. I got the bad genes."

"No I think you have the good ones." She whispers and then winks causing you to blush.

You finish your work and the bell rings shortly after. You survive a few more classes and it is time for lunch. "Syk!" You exclaim and hug him tightly.

"Hey kiddo! How has your first day been?" He asks and kisses your forehead. Sykkuno takes note of Rae's jealousy on how fast you came over to him.

"Hey! Don't call me kiddo.." you cross your arms and pout.

"Well you are acting like one right now, kiddo."  Sykkuno says and the two of you sit down.

"Ooo Rae your jealous." A guy says and sits with you guys. He has a deep voice and curly black hair. You recognize him from Syk talking about him all the time. Corpse was his name.

"No I'm not.." Rae says turning a little red.

"Yes you are. The tips of your ears turn red when you are jealous." A girl with half blonde hair, half brown hair says.

"Im not jealous Emma.."

"Okay." She says and laughs.

"I just wanted to say that you are very pretty." You tell Emma and she smiles.

"Well aren't you sweet. Is this your twin syk? The one you were talking about last class?"

"Yep. The one and only." He replies. You pick at your food and frown a little.

"What's wrong y/n?" Corpse asks.

"You guys eat this everyday? It looks..gross.."

"Unfortunately, yes." He tells you.

"Here y/n." Rae says and gives you half of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Thanks Rae! You are the best!" You hug her and she blushes a little before hugging you back.

"Anything for you, Princess." She whispers that so only you can here. You lay your head on he shoulder as you eat. Today isn't too bad, maybe public school won't be so bad.

—————————

I wrote half of this in English class :)

-Andy💕