Shes drunk

You came home from the gym to hear Rae laughing and saying something to Sykkuno. She's playing among us tonight and you're glad she's happy. What you don't know is that she's playing drunk among us.

Rae gives off a natural buzzed vibe sometimes so drinking only one drink can make her go into a drunk state.

You start to cook up dinner for the two of you. You decided on a chicken stir fry. Grabbing a pan you cook the chicken and the vegetables then boil the rice. In about a half hour you finish and bring a bowl to Rae.

"I'm the sheriff. And I want to vote corpse out with my gun." She says, slurring over her words a little bit.

"Oh Jesus you're crazy Rae." She laughs and the round resets.

"Hey baby" you say and kiss her head. Recently the two of you told everyone on Twitter that you are a couple. You see the bottle of some alcoholic beverage and smile. "Drunk among us?" You ask.

"Yeahhhh it's so fun." She hiccups then yawns. Alcohol makes her sleepy.

"I made you dinner." You tell her.

"Oh my gosh you are the best (boy/girl)friend everrrr." You hand her a bowl. "Cuddles?" She asks cutely.

"Of course baby I'll be right back." You go and get your dinner along with a water bottle you filled from the fridge and a blanket for the two of you.

You go back to her room and she's waiting for you to sit down first. You do and she sits in your lap. Covering her with the blanket she cuddles closer and eats some of the stir fry.

"It's good." She says and smiles. "Thank you."

"Anytime." A dead body is reported.

"Rae you didn't get corpse yet." Jack says.

"Oh I'm sorry I was afk. Y/n got home and I got excited." She says.

"Wait y/n is there?! Hi y/n!" Everyone left alive says hi to you.

"Hi guys." You pull Rae a little closer to you.

"I still wanna get corpse.." she mumbles.

"Okay." You say and hit the skip button. Everyone else skips. "Guys I wanna see if I can get both of them. I have my suspicions."

"Okay Rae you got this." Brooke tells her.

"I may be drunk but I know what I'm doing! I got the brain cell Sykkuno!" Everyone laughs including you.

"But I need it Rae!"

The new round begins. With Brooke being the guardian she guards Rae. Rae goes over to corpse and gets it correct. She then goes over to jack and then gets him when the cool down is finished. Victory is shown across the crewmates screens.

"Everyone go to Rae's stream right now and look at how cute Rae and y/n are." Brooke says. She's been the biggest supporter/ fan girl of the two of you. "I wasn't stream sniping I just looked now I promise!!"

Everyone starts saying how cute the two of you are and how much happier Rae looks with you. You offer Rae some of your water and she takes it happily.

She then hiccups and you smile at her cuteness. You place a quick kiss on her forehead and she smiles. After a few more rounds Rae us into her third bottle and is drunk at this point.

"Rae I think you should take a break baby.." you say taking the drink out of her hand.

"O-okay. But I'm n-not drunk." She hiccups.

"Mmhmm. Sure babe." She drinks some of the water and you try some of the drink she had.

"How are you drinking this?? Alcohol is disgusting.." you say and she just shrugs. A few more rounds later they decide to call it a night. Now you and Rae can just cuddle all night. She ends her stream and cuddles closer to you.

"Thank you for the cuddles." She mumbles into your chest. You just smile and play with her hair.

"Anytime. Now let's get you ready for bed." You say knowing she will need as much sleep as she can get. You bring your bowls to the kitchen and give Rae your sweatpants and hoodie for pajamas. She always says how comfy your clothes are.

You help Rae change into your clothes because she's too tired to do so. "You're too cute."

"And you're to hot." She says causing you to laugh a bit. The two of you cuddle up in bed. Soon she is asleep but you know what tomorrow will bring.

***

Before Rae could wake up you made sure that there was minimal light in the room. The light only adds to her headaches. You had also made her toast with fruit knowing that she doesn't have much of an appetite. You also get a glass of water and painkillers .

You put everything on the night stand and she soon wakes up. You play with her hair a bit. "I don't feel good.." she mumbles.

"I know.." she gets up and goes to the bathroom to throw up. You are there with her holding back her hair and rubbing small circles in her back. She brushes her teeth and the two of you go back to the bed. Rae takes the painkillers when you return and eats a little bit of her toast.

"Well..I was thinking today we could have a chill day. We can cuddle and watch Netflix and I can run you a bubble bath. That way you can just relax and not have to worry about anything."

"I'll only do the bubble bath if you join me." That wouldn't be the first time you guys took a bath together. On the rare occasion one of you actually do take a bubble bath the other is bound to join. You find it cute when she's clingy like this.

"Okay baby we can."

***

The rest of the day went smoothly. You are snapped out of your thoughts by Rae putting bubbles on your face. She lays her head on your shoulder.

"What were you thinking about?" She asks you.

"Oh you know. Just how I'm the luckiest person ever. I'm so glad I have you."

"I'm so glad I have you too." Your evening goes on like this. Just Rae being overall adorable and you cuddling her.

—————————
Enjoy:) STILL SEND IN REQUESTS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SLOWLY 😭😭

-Andy 💕