Unmuted Stream

16 year old POV

You start up your stream since it is a quiet night in your house. Both of your parents are working so you should be safe tonight. You log on to the Rust server with Ray C, Rae, Ash, Hjune and Ducky.

"Hi guys." You say when you get in the discord call.

"Hey whats up y/n!" Ray says to you.

"Hi y/n." Rae says in a flirty tone.

"Hey RaeBae." You say sounding flirty.

"UwU." You hear Ash and Ray say at the same time. Hjune and Ducky just laugh.

All of you guys spend time joking around, collecting material for the house and killing the random people that come to your door steps trying to brake in.

"Guys let's buy a helicopter and go on an oil rig." Ray says.

"You think we are ready?" You ask.

"We are more than ready. Let's go." Ash says. You all go and buy a helicopter and get meds, bandages, weapons and whatever else you need.

"Let's do this." Hjune says. You all get in the helicopter and Ray starts flying towards the Oil Rig.

"I'm excited." Rae says.

"Me too-." You say but the sound of the front door slamming makes you jump. They aren't supposed to be home until later..

You guys get to the oil rig and start killing the guards there. Then you all use cards to collect the loot from the rooms. You all hide and get ready for the new set of men. You guys manage to kill all of them and collect the loot. The box opens and you get the loot inside then head back to your base.

"I can't believe you fucking did that!" You hear your mom yell at your dad.

"It's not my fault you don't want to have fun!"

"So you cheated on me?!"

"Oh don't act like you haven't been doing that for a long time!" Your dad yells.

You mute your stream and the discord but you miss click the mute button on the discord call. You hear your mom storm up the stairs and barge into your room. You turn off your camera to your stream.

"Y/n you bitch! You told your father didn't you?!"

"I-I didn't I swear!"

"Oh so you were keeping secrets from me?!" Your dad says getting even more angry.

"I didn't know what to do.." you whisper bringing your knees to your chest.

"Don't be such a bitch!" Your dad yells and hits you. And not just once..multiple times. Then your mom joins him. All you can do is sit there and cry, taking all of their anger towards each other in punches. They leave and you sob to yourself.

"Y/n..what just happened??" Ray asks. He is the protective older brother.

"N-nothing." You say shaking. You end your stream.

"Y/n..talk to us.." Rae speaks to you softly.

"I-I can't! Bye guys.." you say and leave the call. You get texts from them but you ignore it. All you can focus on is packing a bag. You put clothes and hygiene care products in there too. You also put your uniform for your school and a bag with makeup in your school bag. With those you run out of the house and down the street to the one place you feel safe, Rae's house.

She is your best friend but she doesn't exactly know what is happening at home. You knock on the door but when she doesn't answer, you knock louder and more urgently. She opens the door and her face flattened at the sight of you.

"Did your parents do this when you were streaming..?" All you can do is cry. "Oh y/n..mom come here!"

"What is it Rachell?? Oh my goodness..y/n! What happened??"

"Their parents mom..what can we do..?"

"I'm going to file a police report..I'll be back." She says and goes to the phone.

"N-no! She can't rae!" You yell trying to get to her mom so she hangs up the phone. Rae just holds you in place. "R-Rae please.." you whimper out. "I was just caught in the middle of their anger.." You sob.

She places her hands on your cheeks so you are forced to look at her. "Listen y/n..you aren't safe and you know it..I've seen bruises on you multiple times..I've lost count. I know this time was bad because you came here. You are scared..just let us help you." She says, never once breaking eye contact.

The tears continue fall and all you can do is nod in shame. She picks you up effortlessly, "come on baby, you seem exhausted. It's been a long day for you. Let's get some sleep." She says and brings you to her room. That's where the two of you cuddle for the rest of the night while your parents are taken in to the police station.

———————————
Double update day wooooooo!!!

-Andy💕