Flat tire

It is a late night, you and Rae are driving home. It is 9:41 and Rae is already asleep in the passenger seat of the car. You watch your beautiful girlfriend out of the corner of your eyes and continue your way down the highway.

Keeping your speed at 65 mph you get a notification on your dashboard that your right rear tire is loosing air and quite quickly you may add. You sigh pulling over on the highway, somewhat relieved that it is a quiet night for traffic.

"Hey Rae..we got a flat tire.." you say after waking her up.

"Oh that's not good.." she frowns.

"It's okay I can put on the spare and we can get a new tire tomorrow." You say before carefully getting out of the car. When you reach the back of the car you open the trunk and take out the kit to change the tire and the spare tire.

As you are doing so a car comes up behind you and the headlights cause you to cover your eyes. The person turns off their car can gets out. They are wearing a green officer uniform and a green hat.

"Hello officer." You say.

"It's Ranger, Ranger Ziggy with the LA law enforcement."

"Oh okay. So like a power ranger? Cause that would be cool!" You joke trying to make light of the situation you are currently in.

"No..I'm a park ranger." He laughs. You just smile a bit and go to the side that needs to be fixed. You loosen the lug nuts on the wheel and then get a sleepy Rae out of the car.

Taking the scissor jack, you put up the car on the pinch weld of the vehicle and Jack it up enough to remove the tire. Once you do you take off the tire and place it in the back. There is a nail in it as you suspected.

Ranger Ziggy helps put the spare on and you put the lug nuts back on. You use your body weight to put the lug nuts at 80 foot pounds each and thank him for his help.

Putting everything away in the back you get back in the car with Rae. She looks exhausted. "Sleep babe. We will be home soon." You tell her. She closes her eyes and your hand finds a place on her thigh while your thumb rubs circles into her knee.

When you get home you help her into the house and into the bedroom. She looks so peaceful and you can't help but take a picture of her and post it on your story. "Sleeping Beauty doesn't compared to Rae uwu 🥰

***

"Tell an interesting story about you and y/n first starting to get to know each other better." Rae reads a question from her chat for a q&a. You cuddle closer to her.

"Oh I have a good one!" She says. "So it was probably like the first week we started dating. Y/n had come home from their job covered in motor oil and grease and I was confused. I thought they looked adorable but I was confused. They had on work pants and work boots and they were overall adorable. Turns out y/n works at an automobile shop as a mechanic."  She says.

"And they recently fixed the tire on our car when we got a flat tire. They are amazing." You blush at her words. She is playing first class trouble and she joins the lobby a few minutes later.

"Hi Rae!" Tina says, very energetic today.

"Hey Tina." She smiles

"Hello Rae" you hear Corpse say and you jump a little bit.

"Corpse stop scaring y/n!" Rae yells at him.

"Oh my god I scared them?" He asks.

"Yes. I felt them jump."

"I'm sorry. And hi y/n. I heard you work at an automobile shop."

"Hi Corpse. And yes I do." You smile proud of your job.

They continue to make small talk because starting their game and you just stay there cuddling with Rae. You're so happy to have her in your life.

————————————

I uSeD mY aUtOmOtIvE kNoWlEdGe. I hope you guys enjoy:)

-Andy💕