Nopixel (pt.2 of the GTA RP)

*three days later*

You get out of the car to see Raymond getting out of  Yuno's car and him driving away. "Yuno is going on a bank heist with Benji, X and Down Bad Mickey." She tells Dundee.

"Oh okay." He says to her. You want to talk to Rae. You miss talking to her in game and outside of the game too. Yes, she hasn't talked to you much outside the game too.

All of you get into Dundee's new car and he drives off. "Sooo..how have you two been?"

"Good." She says. You just stay quiet.

"And what about you y/n?"

"I've been fine.." you say your voice getting quieter trying to mask the fact you are upset. You hear Dundee sigh and he pulls into a parking lot before pulling a gun on your character's.

"Out of the car now you two. I'm not messing around." You listen to him and Rae does also. "Put your hands up."

"What are you doing Dundee..?" You ask your voice breaking in the process. You make your character put it's hands up.

"Calm down.." Rae tells him.

"Rae you better put your hands up."

"Don't hurt her.." you say scared he will hurt her character. She does as he says hand he takes her money along with yours. The two of you get back in the car and have your hands up the entire way.

"Get out and go into that room." Dundee says. The two of you go into the storage room. Dundee trapped the two of you in with his car blocking the door.

"Welcome.." he says taking a pause, "to couples therapy."

"Dundee let us out!" You say getting all upset.

"Not until you two talk things out."

"There's nothing to talk about." Rae says.

"Yea.." you say. You have your character sit in the corner and hug it's knees to it's chest.

"Really? 'Cause y/n don't sound too positive. Well I'm going to walk away. I don't have any job offers so I don't need a car. I'll be back in 5 minutes." He says. 

"You can't leave us here Dundee." You say tearing up in real life. You have feelings for Rae inside and out of the game, so if she doesn't like you in game what hope is there that she likes you in real life too?

"Oh yes I can." He says. You sigh and a few minutes pass.

"Dundee. Let us out." Rae says. You've been crying on the other hand.

"Yea..let us out Dundee please." You say. It's clear you've been crying.

"I haven't heard much talking." He says but Whippy in real life feels guilty because you are crying. You don't really you are unmuted and continue to cry a little bit.

"Hey..don't do that.." Rae says and crouches down next to you.

"I have every reason to."

"And what is that?"

"I disappointed you Rae..I got caught and sent to jail. You haven't talked to me so you must hate me..and I really like you and I don't want to disappoint you."

"You didn't disappoint me.."

"What do you mean?" You ask and sniffle.

"I mean I stayed away so I wouldn't say anything stupid and give away a huge secret. It's not much of a secret now.."

"What?" You ask confuzzled.

"I like you y/n. And I was trying to think of a way to tell you without looking stupid but I think now is an appointment time to do so."

"Well I like you too." You say smiling a bit.

"Well if anything..I'm glad I got stuck in here with you." Rae says.

You giggle a bit. "Me too..so what does that make us..?"

"I can be your girlfriend if you want." She says.

"Oh." You feel like she's saying that just so you can get out of the room.

"Oh? Is that not what you want?"

"Yes and no..I don't know. Are you just saying that so we can get out?" You ask.

"No I really like you y/n." She says.

"I like you too."

"Okay so is it official? Are you mine now?" Rae says a little excited.

"Don't be silly I've always been yours." You tell her and give her a hug. She hugs back and the two of you leave the room.

"I moved the car like..five minutes ago."

"Shut up Dundee!" You say and punch him. Rae just laughs and you go to her side happy that things went smoothly.

——————————————
For those of you who don't watch the GTA V RP i pretty much substituted you in for Ash_on_lol and Rae for Benji. I'll leave the link to the YouTube recap so you know what I'm talking about- I just had to because it was really cute and I don't know Dundee is amazing. If you don't watch him on twitch you should give him a shot. Twitch.tv/Whippy. He goes live at 9pm EST nearly every day (except Sunday in the US, Monday in Australia.)

https://youtu.be/ciGAPCT3BWA

-Andy💕