You get kidnapped

16 year old POV

You were walking home late at night from a friends house. You don't live in the safest part of town due to money insecurities with your family. Even though your parents always work, you never seem to have enough money for rent.

So now here you are, walking home in your school uniform that has gotten too big over the years due to the amount of weight you've lost. To keep the skirt up you wrapped a belt tightly around your waist, you tie the back of your white button up with a hair elastic, and you roll up the sleeves on your blazer. Your black leather strap dress shoes are falling apart. But you can't do much because you don't have money and it is hard to find a job at 16. Something about "being unreliable."

As you walk past one alley way you see some people arguing. They seem to have been yelling for a while because you could hear them faintly in the distance a couple minutes earlier. You pick up your pace a little but jump and freeze when you hear it. Bang. A small whimper leaves your mouth as you watch the man drop to the ground.

"Shit!" One of them yells when they notice you. You begin to back up slowly and then start running as fast as possible. You make it back to your house and lock the door. You lean against the door trying to catch your breath. It doesn't take long for the realization to settle it, you watched a man die. You run as fast as you wobbling, weak legs can carry you to the bathroom and throw up.

Finally after an hour of crying, you collect yourself and get ready for bed. You lay down and just stare at the ceiling. Things will never be the same

Corpse's POV

"Uhh boss..we have a small issue.." he states getting quite at the end.

"And what's that?" She says sounding upset now.

"There was a witness tonight.." I know what it means when there's a witness. I hate it. I hate when innocent people have to get involved.

"Well you know what to do. Find them and bring them here. You know the drill by now Corpse." She states.

"Yes Rae.." I mumble and she dismisses me. I leave and go to my room. All I can think about is the poor kid. Why did they have to walk by at that moment? But we have never had a witness that was a kid so maybe she will be easier on them?

Y/n's POV

I rub my eyes tiredly. I didn't sleep a wink last night. All I could think about was the people in the alley way last night. I sigh and drag myself from bed and get ready for school. My parents aren't home and they won't be until 8:00. School starts at 7:30 so I throw everything I need into my bag and head out the door.

I make the walk to school and I pass by the alley way, but this time, much more slowly. There's no trace of anything, no gun shell casing and no blood at all on the ground. I shiver at the thought and pick up my pace. As I walk, I can't help but feel like I'm being followed. Looking back I see a car but shrug it off feeling that my imagination is getting the best of me.

That all changes ten more minutes into the walk. The car speeds up a little and is about 50 feet in front of me. A man hops out of the car and walks over to me. I see a gun in his pocket and it's easy to identify him as the man last night.

"Get in the car. Now. Don't ask questions." He says and tears cloud my vision. What if I end up like the man last night? I try to run but it's no use, he grabs me by my backpack and picks me up throwing me into the car. By now I'm full on crying and he starts driving somewhere.

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die." I repeat over and over again sobbing. He doesn't say anything, it just ads to my fear. We turn down a road that isn't marked on maps. It's about a two miles down the road when you reach a fence. The mysterious man types in a password and the gate opens. He parks the car and goes over to my door before opening it.

"Hey..calm down. You're going to make yourself sick." He says, sounding like an older brother.

"I'm gonna die! I can't calm down!" I say while sobbing so it sounds like a big blob of words.

"Maybe the boss will go easy on you.."

"I..I want bunbun first..in my bag." I say reaching for it. "I know it's stupid but it brings me comfort.." I whisper holding the bunny stuffed animal close to me.

"That's okay little one. Come on, let's go see the boss." He says shutting the door behind you. He leads you to an office and he knocks.

"Come in." A female voice says. He opens the office door then ushers me inside.

"Rae..this is the witness.."

"The witness is a kid?! Corpse how could you do that?!"

"I didn't know they were there! If I knew I never would've done it!"

"Well I can't kill a child! They seem so innocent." She whispers the last part and walks over to me."How old are you anyway?"

"I'm sixteen.." I tell her.

"I want you to live here. You will start personal training with me and you will be in my gang. I know who you are. I know that your parents are always working and can't look after you. You will stay here, finish high school in the mansion and learn the ropes of being in this gang. But don't worry princess, I will keep you safe."

I sniffle a little and look at her. My eyes are red and puffy from crying, my nose is runny, my throat hurts from sobbing. "S-so you aren't going to kill me..?" I ask on the verge of tears again. She hugs me and holds me close to her.

"I would never think of it." She whispers in my ear.

——————————

What do you all think?I personally liked this one a lot. I can do more gang related ones if you would like :D

-Andy💕