Just a Child

18 year old POV

//TW. Sexualized Comments made up by a fake character. None of it is real and I would hope people wouldn't do this in game :( //

You are quite new to the gaming community but you have somehow managed to become friends with Rae, Blau, Sykkuno and Fuslie in GTA. They have helped you gain a decent amount of followers and helped you grow as a gamer. Currently you are hanging out with Rae and you get pulled over by a cop.

You roll your eyes and the cop comes over to your window. "Hello ladies." He says.

"Hello officer. May I ask what I was doing wrong."

"You were going over the speed limit."

"So? Doesn't literally everyone Los Santos??" Rae asks, that causes you to laugh.

"I'm going to need to have you two step out of the car." He says. You two follow orders. "Im going to check your person now." He begins to take items from you, your money, your gun, and a one of a kind necklace that Rae gave to you.

"Hey! Give that necklace back!" You scream at him.

"No can do, hot stuff."

"Shut the fuck up and give it back! Rae gave it to me."

"He took your necklace??" She looks pissed.

"Yes!" You groan in frustration.

"I'll give it back. If you kiss me." He says.

"No! I will never do that." Say beyond frustrated. He whistles at you making your face grow red on the other end of the game. You are so upset and your chat notices. Rae can tell too so she gets his player ID to report him.

"Wouldn't it be cool if maybe we went back to my apartment and forgot this whole thing." He laughs.

"What the fuck man! They are just a kid!" Rae punches him. "Get in the car! Go!" She yells and you get in the car with her and drive off to where CG is currently.

"We need a cop killed and ocean dumped." She says.

"What?? Why?" Randy asks.

"He was saying weird sexual comments to Y/n. He needs to go." She says, she sounds more pissed off then you.

"Woah..kiddo. I'm sorry that happened. It wasn't right and you should be safe here. Are you okay??"

Again..kid.

"Y-yeah. I'm okay..I just want my stuff that he took from me.."

"We will get it back, kid. No worries." You get more and more sad when they keep calling you a kid. You are 18 and want to be seen as an adult. After they leave to go dump the cop, Rae hugs your character.

"Are you okay my little child?"

"Yes..can you please stop calling me kid.."

"Im sorry. Does it bother you?" She asks.

"Yeah. Im 18 now and I want to be able to be seen as an adult, not a child." You say to her.

"You think you are all grown up since you are 18 but you are still a baby..you have so much more to learn about the world and so do I. Unfortunately we realize that the world isn't a great place sometimes.."

"Yeah.." you mumble. "I think I'll be a kid just for a little longer.."

"I think that's a good idea." She smiles at you.

————————

Enjoy!!

-Andy💕