No more secrets

21 year old pov

You are starting up your junior year of college. That means more stress and that means more regressing.

"Hey, Y/n. I'm heading out to grab school supplies. Wanna come?" Rae asks you and you shyly shake your head. You are on the verge of regressing just thinking about your classes in a few weeks.

"Thats okay. Do you need anything while I'm out?" she asks grabbing her keys.

"No.." you say quietly looking at your hands in your lap.

"Alright then. I'll be back. Text me if you need anything." she leaves and you spiral thinking about all of your classes and potentially rude professors. That is enough to make you go into your littlespace. You get your favorite stuffed animal, Ellie, who is an elephant from under your bed.

You find a pacifier and also place it in your mouth. Before laying on your bed and babbling to yourself, you shut the door. "Elwieeee..I wan fishies." You giggle and get up from your bed. Going to the kitchen, you make yourself a small bowl of goldfish and go to the couch.

Munching happily on the snack, you soon feel your eyes getting heavy. Then you are out like a light.

***

Rae walks through the door to your apartment about two hours later. "I know you said you didn't need anything but I found the cutest pencil pou-." She stops when she sees your sleeping form on the couch.

Confused and a bit taken back, she walks over to you. As if something sparks inside her, she finds her hand going to your face and gently tucking hair behind your ear. She proceeds to stroke your hair in attempt to wake you up.

"Hey..y/n." She speaks softly.

"What.." you grumble in a small, sleepy voice. You rub your eyes and look at Rae. Eyes wide, you quickly take the pacifier from your mouth and your eyes begin to water.

"Hey..hey. It's okay. No tears baby. It's okay." She whispers to you and pulls you close to her.

"I sowwies." You sob into her shoulder.

"It's okay bubs..there's no need to cry." She tells you and your tears slowly stop and your sobs turn to sniffles. Although she wishes you told her, she can't be mad at you. It was up to you when you were going to tell her.

Rae puts on Blues Clues and gives you a sippy cup with apple juice.

"Waeeeeeeeeee." You whine and give her a pout when she finally returns.

"I'm right here, love. But you have to make me a promise."

"Yea?" You lisp around the pacifier in your mouth.

"No more secrets."

"Otays." You giggle and return your full attention to Blues Clues. Rae laughs quietly and shakes her head at the perfect little beside her. And she wouldn't change this moment for anything in the whole world.

—————————
Time to spam you all with pictures from 5SOS :)

—————————Time to spam you all with pictures from 5SOS :)