Secret Identity

17 year old POV

There's no need to lie. You are the most shy person that the school has ever met. That leads to you being invisible..a lot. There are these popular girls at your school that get on your nerves, they have a whole social media page called Fab and Chic. It is all about clothing and fashion and they bring people down for not dressing like them.

This wasn't right in your mind so you made a fake account called FelicityForNow. You post comments that are inspirational on the Fab and Chic. They aren't too happy about it but it has sent your school into a frenzy trying to figure out who you are.

Rae has the biggest crush on Felicity. Last night, you had a video chat date..but of course you were in disguise. You had a wig on and somehow, that was enough for her to not recognize you.

Distracted in your thoughts, you walk into someone and that happens to be Rae. All of your books drop, including the ring that you were wearing on video call last night. "Here..let me help." She says and starts to help you pick up your books. When she comes across your ring she freezes. "Is this yours??"

"No! It must be someone else's!" You blurt out. She gives you a look but nods. It hurts you to part ways with the ring your friend, Lily gave you. Lily is a friend that recently moved here with Amber's family. So pretty much Lily is the daughter of employees that work in Ambers house but she doesn't seem to mind.

Amber is too rich and spoiled. That makes her popular and best friends with Dani and Julie, the two who run Fab and Chic.

"So Felicity was hiding her appearance last night..that makes sense.."

"I can give her the ring.." you tell Rae.

"No. I want to give it to her when she is ready to meet me face to face." Rae explains

"Okay.." you whisper in response. All she can do is smile at you.

"Well I better get to class. Bye y/n."

"Bye."

***

Tonight was Ambers birthday party. You don't get along too well with her but you decide to hang out in Lily's room, away from the party. But she of course wanted to be at the party to hang out with Matt, her crush.

Opening Instagram, you make a post on FelicityForNow, with a picture of a drawing in Lily's room, with the caption, Life is full of opportunities to meet people, sometimes you just need that push into a situation #FelicityForNow

Rae sees your post and knows that that picture is in Lily's room from different Snapchat's he has seen on Matt's phone. Rae looks at Matt and shows him the post. "That's Lily's room..right?" She asks and he nods.

"Go meet your girl." He smirks and Rae sneaks to Lily's room. You hear her footsteps and hide behind the door.

"Felicity?" Rae calls out and looks around, she soon realizes that you are behind the door, but she doesn't look.

"I won't look unless you want me too. I will only do that when you are ready." She tells you. "I just wanted to give you your ring back." She says and chuckles a little. She reaches behind the door and you give her your hand.

She places the ring on your index finger, like it was on the video call. Slow dance music can be heard from downstairs. "Do you dance?" She asks.

"I can cover my eyes." Shuffling can be heard as she ties a scarf around her eyes. You peak around the door to see her blindfolded. A smile appears on your face as you walk over to her. The two of you begin to slow dance, enjoying the moment together.

You never thought that someone as popular as Rae would EVER be slow dancing with you. When the songs over, you frown a little. You enjoyed it and now the time is up.

It's now or never..

Your trembling hands go up to Rae's blindfold and you undo it carefully. She seems shocked by your action but her eyes soften when she sees it's you.

"So you are little Ms. Felicity..huh. I had my suspicions." She smiles.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah Y/n. But I'm very glad it is you who is Felicity."

"I'm glad I had the courage to finally tell you.."

—————————

NOT ME TAKING THAT SUPER CUTE SCENE BETWEEN NINA AND GASTON FROM SOY LUNA-

-Andy💕