You are Corpse's little sister

18 year old POV

You put your book down and go to your older brothers room. He is your legal guardian and he loves to take care of you. After you didn't "grow out of your clingy phase," your parents got fed up with you and sent you to live with Corpse.

You have severe separation anxiety and social anxiety so your parents just couldn't take it anymore. They didn't want to take care of an 18 year old that has to have one person constantly around. They also didn't like that it caused you to not act your age.

So here you are, at the door to your brothers room and you hear his laughter on the other side. You reach for the doorknob but realize that it has only been five minutes since he was in the living room with you.

"Alright bye Rae. I'll see you soon." He says and hangs up the phone. You jump back from the doorknob and he opens it. You stare at him with wide eyes and he just gives you a smile.

"Was someone spying on me?" He asks in a playful manner.

"Noooooo.." you try to lie but you start chewing on your thumb lightly, a habit you picked up when you are nervous.

"No no no, stop that." He takes your thumb from your mouth. "That's not clean baby. Here." He goes to your room and returns with a pacifier. Yes, he prefers you use this over sucking on your thumb. You won't admit it to him but you kind of like it. It definitely helps when you feel anxious or overwhelmed.

"Not a baby.." you grumble around the pacifier and he laughs.

"Of course you aren't! You are a big girl." He says and hugs you.

"Mmhmm." You mumble into his chest.

When your anxious feelings settle you hand the pacifier back to him. He looks at you and takes a deep breath.

"I have a friend coming over soon bug. You will like them I promise."

"No no no no! Just you and me please! No.." you tell him and tears fill your eyes. Your parents friends were never nice to you.

"Sweetheart..I would never bring anyone over that would hurt you. I promise." He says looking at you in your eyes. "She hasn't been over in a while and you will need to be nice and introduce yourself to her. Can you do that for me?"

You nod a little. "Words princess, I don't understand how you are feeling if you just nod. I need to hear words from you."

"Yes..I'm just a little scared..what if she doesn't like me?"

"Everyone loves you. Don't worry. I love you way too much."

"I love you t-." You are cut off by a gentle knock on the door. Your eyes widen and you go to the kitchen to get water to calm yourself.

"Hi Rae." You can hear how happy he is.

"Hey Corpse!" She says. She seems nice..

No! You can't trust anyone!

Stupid thoughts.. You hit your hand against your head lightly but enough for Corpse to get concerned when he walks in.

"Hey hey hey..no hitting. No. That's bad, honey. You don't need to hurt yourself over your thoughts. Remember, we talk about it instead. Just calm down for me though, alright? Take some deep breaths for me." You listen to his voice and eventually calm down. Your eyes fall on a girl who you have never seen before..but she looks nice.

"Hi sweetheart. You are as precious as he said you were. I'm Rae."

"Y/n.." you squeak out and then hide your face in your brothers shoulder. When you look at her again she is smiling.

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you.." you give her a small smile. For some reason, you don't feel scared at all anymore. You walk over to her and hug her gently and corpse looks at Rae in shock.

"Can we watch a movie?" You ask the two and they both nod. You all go to the living room and you choose Finding Nemo. Corpse smiles because you have always been into marine life.

If doesn't take long for you to make your way into Rae's arms while watching the movie. Corpse looks over at the two of you and smiles again. He's happy you are warming up to new people. He hopes that he can eventually introduce you to all of his friends.

———————————
Love you guys,

-Andy💕