You Adopt a Child With Her (Chapter 4)

28 year old POV

Asher has grown close to Noah over the past few weeks. They have become friends like they have known each other forever. Everyday he comes home with a new story about Noah to share with you and Rae and the two of you can't help but smile at the sparkle in the boys eyes when he talks about him.

"I think he knows I'm Trans but he doesn't care mom..isn't that great??" He asks Rae with the biggest smile.

"Yes that's amazing honey. You should be loved for who you are. Why don't you invite him to our house for dinner tomorrow. Maybe he can spend the night?" She suggests and you nod in agreement.

"Okay I'll ask him.." he says looking shy. He goes to his room and decides to call him. It only takes a few rings before he answers on the other end.

"H-hey Noah.."

"Oh hey, bunny. Are you okay??"

"Yeah. I was just wondering..and you don't have to say yes..ummmm..would you maybe want to come back after school tomorrow to my house for the night and have dinner with my family? You don't have to say ye-."

"Oh Ash..is that what you seemed so worried about? I would love to come over tomorrow. It's so nice of you to invite me, bunny." Asher blushes at the pet nickname. It makes him feel little around Noah.

"Okay. I can't wait!" Asher says feeling excited now.

"Same here. Now how about you get some sleep? It's getting quite late. You need as much sleep as you can get."

"Okay..Goodnight." Asher almost whispers.

"Goodnight, Asher." He hears the call end and squeals slightly in excitement. Both you and Rae had been listening the whole time.

"Sooooooo he said yes?!" You ask him all excited for him.

"Yeah." He scratches the back of his neck and laughs awkwardly.

"Oh this is excitingggg." Rae says.

***

"Hey baby bunny." Noah says and wraps his arm around Asher at the end of the school day.

"Why do you call me bunny?" Asher asks pouting.

"Well you are cute like a bunny. And you have the cutest little nose. And you are small like a little bunny too." That makes him blush and he laughs softly.

"W-we need to go get someone before we leave."

"Alright." He smiles and Asher leads him to the preschool wing. They walk into Isaac and Taylor's classroom and Noah looks at the twins in awe. They are sitting there drawing and they are very focused.

"Hey Taylor, hi Isaac." Asher says with a smile. They both gasp and hug him quickly. "Oh you two missed me huh?"

"Mmhmm.." Taylor hums into his leg.

He picks up Taylor and then Isaac, placing them on both hips. "Guys. This is Noah."

"Is he your boyfriend..?" Isaac whisper but Noah hears him and smiles at the small mini replica of Ash.

"No. Not yet at least." He whispers in Isaacs ear causing him to giggle. That leaves Asher confused. He shrugs it off and Noah carries Isaac for him. They get in Rae's car and she looks so excited.

"Hii." She smiles.

"Hello. I'm Noah."

"I'm Rae. I've heard a lot about you." Asher mumbles a soft be quiet.

"Oh really? What has my little bunny said about me?" Noah says and plays with Ashers hair.

"Oh just how he's happy he's meet you. I'm glad he met you as well." Ash blushes and Noah just smiles at the flustered boy on his shoulder. When they get home, you are streaming so Asher takes Noah to his room.

"Your room is nice." He smiles.

"Thanks.." he says nervously. He knows he has to take his binder off soon and he didn't think it through. A little while longer won't kill me..

"Let's take a nap. I'm sleepy." Noah says. Asher nods and lays down on the bed. He thinks about taking his binder off but it would be a lot to risk around Noah.

"Baby bunny..please don't sleep in your binder.."

"B-but..then you won't see me as a guy.."

"Asher..you are a guy. I don't care that you are transgender. You are perfect in every single way baby bunny."

"Y-you mean it?"

"Of course. Now go take it off so you can nap okay?" Asher listens to him and goes to the bathroom to remove the binder. When he comes back and lays down, Noah wraps his arms around Ash.

"You will always be my baby bunny." And with that, he places a gentle kiss on his forehead.

———————————
Hehehe Asher fell in love

-Andy💕