Surprise?

(Female POV, summer before 9th grade)

You and Rae have been dating for a few months now.  Rae is also a freshman in high school, going into sophomore year. You haven't told your family because you weren't sure how they would react to you being into other girls.

Currently you and Rae are in the middle of a make out session on your bed. You pull away for a minute and breathe out. "Someone is going to be home soon.."

"Okay. We can cuddle and watch a movie. Sound fun?" You nod in excitement.

"I'll get snacks and blankets." You say before running down to the kitchen. There you make a bowl of popcorn, grab two waters and gummy bears. Making your way back upstairs you give her the snacks and then grab a big blanket.

"Yay you're back." She smiles and opens her arms for you. You don't resist. You jump into her arms and she wraps the blanket around the two of you. Your room gets cold with the air conditioning on so it wasn't uncommon for you to always keep a blanket in your room.

She puts on Tangled and you giggle. "What it's a good movie." She pouts. You kiss her quickly and she smiles returning her attention to the movie.

About a half hour later Imane gets home and walks up the stairs. Her room is across the hall from hers. She decides to check up on you. She doesn't like leaving you home alone at times but she has a summer job. She opens up the door and did not expect to see what she saw.

She sees you laying on top of Rae asleep and Rae with her arms around you. "What the..?" She asks.

"Oh I don't know. She's just fell asleep like this." Rae says softly and plays with your hair. Imane just nods slightly and leaves closing the door. Spectacle of what she saw she makes a mental note to check up on this later.

Another hour later you wake up and look up at the girl with her arms around you. "You stayed even though I was sleeping?"

"Of course. I'm not going anywhere." She smiles and you look outside to see it's getting dark out. The clock says 7:47pm.

"Are you sleeping over?" You ask her and she nods. Your parents are away on vacation so it's just you, Rae and of course your sister, Imane. Personally you are surprised that she hasn't found out yet.

She leans in kisses you softly which you are more than happy to return. Half way through your kiss Imane had opened the door and she is currently standing there in the doorframe, jaw dropped.

You pull away rom Rae and look at Imane. "H-hey.."

"Y/n..you and Rachel??" You look down blushing.

"Please..don't hate me..and please don't tell mom and dad.." you whisper. "This is who I am Imane..I'm sorry." You bite your lip nervously.

Imane wraps her arms around you. "Y/n I could never hate you. You are my little sister. How could you ever think I would hate you." You just shrug. "How long have you been dating?"

"Seven months." Rae answers. "She told me she liked girls a year ago." Imane nods.

"Well. I won't tell mom and dad. You can tell them when you are ready. Now I'm going to order pizza for dinner is that okay with you two?" You both nod and she smiles. "Oh and Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm happy for you." She smiles and leaves you and Rae alone. Well..your secret is out to one person besides Rae.

————————————

Hey..sorry I have been busy. And my mental health was at a low for a while and it still kind of is. I just wanted to put this out for you guys. Enjoy ❤️

-Andy💕