First Headspace Experience

17 year old POV (regression age 0-2 years old)

In the world you live in, you can fall into one of three categories. One, you are "normal" as they call it. You go on and date someone and later get married have kids or whatever. Two, you are a Caregiver. Or three, you are a Little.

These roles are given to you between the ages of 14-15 years old. A small marking appears behind your left ear. It looks like a tattoo. If you a caregiver, you have a small hand with a heart hovering over it. If you are a little you have a small heart and if you are normal then nothing appears.

You happened to fall into the normal category and your parents were over the moon happy about it. Speaking of the devils.. "y/n. It's time to wake up!" Your mother says entering your room. You groan and pull the covers over your head.

"Five more minutes.." you mumble.

"No. You will miss the bus. And I made your favorite for breakfast. So come downstairs when you are ready."

"Okay.." you get up when she leaves you get dressed in a light purple sweater, a black skirt and white high top converse. (Outfit at bottom..I'm in love 😭😭)

You quickly style your hair then grab your backpack and head downstairs. Your mom hands you your breakfast and you eat it slowly. Today you weren't feeling the best. Your head felt really fuzzy but you quickly just passed it off as a head cold.

"Bye." You say and head out the door to the bus stop.

"Are you feeling okay?" You are snapped out of your thoughts and see Rae standing in front of you with a concerned look. She's your best friend and she can instantly tell something is up.

"Y-yeah..I'm fine I just have a headache.." you mumble.

"Okay..well how about you take a little nap on the bus. Maybe then you will feel better?" You just nod and sit next to her on the bus. Your head lays on her shoulder. Soon you are fast asleep and she can't help but smile.

***

Math class..your third class of the day. It's about half way done and you are starting to feel really unwell. The overwhelming feeling of dizziness makes you put your head down on the table.

After the lesson, Ms.Carly walks over and crouches next to your table. She has always taken a liking to you since you were always so polite to her and everyone around you. "Honey..what's wrong?" She whispers.

"S-scawed.." you mumble pointing to your head. Her eyes widen a but at the realization and she looks around the class for any caregivers. The bell rings and your eyes fill with tears. The noisy students leave the classroom and a few minutes later her next class starts coming in.

Rae sees you crying at your desk and runs over. "Ms.Carly?? Are they okay??"

"I've never seen this happen at their age..they regressed for the first time."

"Oh sweetie..it's okay." She says pulling you into a hug. She picks you up and you nuzzle your face into her shoulder. "Such a brave little one. I'm so proud of you for regressing. It must have been so difficult and scary being alone." She whispers in your ear making you feel even smaller in your headspace.

She walks with you in her arms out into the hallway where it is now quiet. "Shhhhh. Don't cry..too gorgeous to cry princess." She tells you. Soon your crying stops and light suckling noises come from you. She looks down and notices you mindlessly sucking on her shoulder.

"Oh so I have a little tiny baby on my hands." She laughs. She goes and tucks hair behind you left ear and notices a small heart starting to appear.

"My little baby." She whispers in your ear. Soon you fall asleep from all of the overwhelming emotions you had experienced just moments earlier. Now there's one thing left to do..tell your parents.

———————————————
I loved this on ahhhhhhh!!!

Also the outfit I'm in love with..hehe

-Andy💕

-Andy💕