She finds out you are trans (ftm)

20 year old POV

You have recently moved in with Sykkuno. You told him because it was due to money insecurities but you got kicked out by your parents. He didn't want his best friend to feel alone. Waking up to voices in the kitchen, you throw on a binder, a baggy shirt and basketball shorts then head downstairs.

"Oh hey!" Sykkuno says smiling.

"Hey." You reply in a groggy morning voice.

"Y/n!!!" Rae screams and tackles you into a hug on the couch. You end up hovering over her and a slight blush makes it's way in her cheeks.

"Morning, beautiful." You tell her and she's now bright red. You have been known to flirt with her and you think it's cute every time she gets flustered. You get up and move your hair from your eyes.

"Hey Umm..I'll be back down in a minute. I need to run and do something." You tell them and run upstairs. You grab a small bag from your luggage and go to the bathroom. That's where you prepare the needle, yes, you give yourself testosterone shots every four weeks. 

"Come on y/n..we got this. We do this every month. I think we can handle one little pinch." You say to yourself. You clean a spot on your thigh and carefully inject yourself with the testosterone. You clean it all up and put the needle in a container so no one gets pricked and so it isn't a biohazard. You leave to put your stuff back and go into your room to find Rae and Sykkuno sitting on your bed.

"Oh hey guys."

"Finally! Men take so long. It's time for breakfast!" Rae says.

"Okay okay. Let's go." You all go downstairs and have pancakes for breakfast. As you eat, you feel anxious and put your fork down.

"Are you going to eat?" Sykkuno asks.

"I-I just need a little fr-fresh air." You say. "C-come on b-bimb." You say to the dog on the couch. He hops up and runs outside with you.

You enjoy the peaceful morning and about a half hour later there is someone taking a seat net to you. You don't remove your eyes from bimbus.

"Hey..you okay?" Rae asks.

"Y-yeah..I'm okay." You whisper.

"You sure?" She pushes.

"I don't know.." you mumble.

"We'll do you want to talk about it? I'm here to listen." She says wrapping her arm around you. You let out a sigh before beginning.

"M-my parents never exactly liked me..when I told them I was trans they kicked me out..I went to the only place I could think of which is here. I've been here for a few months now. But p-please..don't hate me b-because of it.." you whisper the last part.

"Well..let me just say that you are very very strong and brave for telling me. I am so proud of you for being you." She hugs you tightly. "You are also handsome as fuck..like. Damn you look great!" She says smirking slightly.

"T-thanks.." you whisper with a blush. Now it was your turn to feel shy.

——————————
Updateeeeeeee wooooooooooo
#101...Zoey 101..haha I'll stop now :D

-Andy💕