You are Karls younger sister

19 year old POV

You shyly hide behind your brothers arm and hold his hand as the anxiety sets it. "K-Karl.." you mumble into his arm.

"Y/n..it will be okay. It's only a few friends. They are all nice. I know you will love them." He says to reassure you. You have bad anxiety when it comes to meeting people and he is trying to show you that new people can be nice. He knocks on the door and you are met with a man with curly hair.

"Hey Karl." Woah..deep voice.

"Hey man! What's up?"

"Nothing much. The girls are inside. Wait. Who's this?"

"This is my baby sister, y/n. Y/n this is corpse."

"H-hi." You squeak out in attempt to not be rude.

"Well hello, little one." He says.

"Mm not little. Mm four years younger.." you pout slightly.

"Okay then." He lets out a small laugh. "Let's head inside." He leads the two of you to the living room where you hear three female voices. When you get there you find yourself looking at the nail polish Karl wearing far more interesting than anything else.

"Karllll!!!"

"Hey Tina. It's been a while."

"Yeah. Who's this?" Tina asks.

"This is my little sister. Unfortunately pushing her out of her comfort zone today but I think it's time she meets a few of my friends." He says. "Y/n come on. They are nice." He whispers to you and you hide behind him even more. He sighs lightly and you sit with him on the couch.

"Hi. I'm Emma. And that's Rae."

"Hi hi." Rae says smiling. That makes you look up from Karl's hand and you look at Rae before letting out a small giggle. She is very pretty and she puts a light tint of pink on your cheeks. Even though it is faint, it's enough for Karl to notice.

***

You are all watching a movie and corpse stepped away for a minute to answer a phone call, Emma and Tina went to get pizza and Karl left to go to the bathroom. Your knees are pulled to your chest and you try to control your breathing.

"Hey..are you okay?" Rae asks sounding concerned.

"I..I'm f-fine." You say and your breaths come out as quick, panicked pants. She takes your hand and traces small circles into the back of it. You stand up. "I- I need k-Karl.." you say. She pulls you in for a hug and your head rests on her chest.

"Deep breaths first. Listen to my heart. Try to calm down that way."

You listen to the steady beats of her heart and close your eyes. Your breaths become even and you feel yourself falling asleep. She picks you up and sits with you in her lap. And just like that you fall asleep.

—————————

I'm trying my best lol..send in your request pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Andy💕