Fireworks

(Happy 4th to my readers in America!)

"Come on Rae we are going to miss the fireworks." You say taking her hand and dragging her to your usual spot every year. It's in the woods on a cliff, yes it's a bit of a hike but it's an amazing view of the city skyline and their fireworks.

By the time you get to the spot you two lay out a blanket and she wraps her arm around you. "We have done this every year for the past ten years and I don't think I've ever seen your smile dull once." She says smiling. It's been your thing since the two of you tired 16 and got your drivers licenses.

"Shhhh it's starting." You shush her and slap her arm softly like a little kid. She just laughs and the two of you watch the fireworks. They never fail to amaze you, all the different colors.

One thing you like about this spot is that they aren't as loud here. That's one thing that made you really happy.

Rae is currently playing with a little felt box in her sweatshirt pocket, debating if she should propose to you or not. The two of you sit there in silence watching the fireworks.

When the show is over she finally has the guts to get down on one knee in front of you. You cover your mouth and tear up not expecting this today of all days.

"Y/n..will you make me the happiest woman alive and marry me??" She asks nearly shaking.

"Yes Rae I will!" She smiles and jumps up hugging you. You smile as she places the engagement ring on your finger. She then leans in to kiss you, and when the two of you meet there was definitely sparks that flew as powerful as your first kiss. Wait scratch sparks, they were fireworks.

——————————————

Short one for today because I'm busy finishing up cupcakes!! Enjoy:) requests are still being taken!

-Andy💕