Gang Leader

(No specific gender, 3 years old Pov [yes another child story])

You are not in a safe situation. Your dad is a drug dealer. He gets into bad situations all the time with cops and drinks far too much. He doesn't let you leave the house. When company comes over he hides you and threatens you that if you make a noise, you will be dead.

He hurts you. Both physically and mentally. You are watching tv on the couch when you hear a knock on the door. Hopping up quickly not wanting to upset your father, you run into the hall closet. He locks the door this time making you cry silently.

He only locks the door when bad people come over. Listening to the conversation on the other side of the door you begin to shake. It terrifies you at the idea there are people with weapons potentially, and they are only a few inches of wood away from you.

There are some shouts and then a loud bang causing you to let out a sob. Covering your mouth you walk to the corner of the closet. You reach into your fathers coat pocket and take the pocket knife, holding on to it for dear life.

The door has a lock on the outside and you hear it click. The handle turns slowly turns and another whimper comes from you.

"It's a kid?? What do we do?" One says.

"Uhh..well they know too much. We need to bring them to the boss." The other says.

"Come on kid, put the knife away we won't hurt you.." you shake your head. "How about you can hold on to it. We don't want to hurt you and we don't want to see you get hurt holding on to that.." you hand it over to the man and he places it on the floor.

One of the men pick you up placing you on their hip while covering your eyes so you don't see what happened to your father. The other man is packing up some of your things but isn't finding much. Just an old stuffie, paci, sippy cup and a few pairs of clothes. They also take all the money from your dads room.

They take you to a car and place you in the back seat. You have no idea what is going to happen to you. After a few hours of driving the car stops and the men lead you into a large abandoned looking warehouse.

All conversations stop among the people inside when you are spotted. "Who's the kid?" A woman asks. She had long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She is dressed in black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket along with black boots.

"The child was at the location..we found them after we took care of the subject.." the dark curly haired man with a mask says. The other man hides in his hoodie a little almost looking ashamed that he assisted in the killing of this child's father.

"Syk come on we had to.." the other man says.

"Tank chus.." you whisper and hug Rae's leg. She picks you up.

"Why are you saying thank you?" Rae asks.

"Cause dadda was mean..chu tooks me ways from him." You hug her a little tighter.

**7 years later**

"Mommaaaaaa can I please go on this assignment?" Rae adopted you a few months after you started hanging around. She put you through training so you could learn to defend yourself.

"No y/n..you are only ten years old I will not watch you get hurt."

"But I've been training more and more."

"How about we go on a mission. Just you and me." You nod quickly and she smiles.

She leads you to the car and drives you to the ice cream place about 30 minutes from the warehouse. "This is a fun mission momma." You kiss her cheek quickly before exiting the car to get ice cream and spend time with your mom.

——————————————
I thought this was a cute one :)

-Andy💕