You do a face reveal on your channel

"Hi guys. T-today this live is going to be a little different. Today I've decided that it is time for a face reveal..then maybe a Q&A.." you say. Your chat becomes excited and your views go up by a ton.

Your hands tremble as you watch the viewer count go from 50k to nearly 100k in 2 minutes. The viewers keep coming in and your anxiety is through the roof.

Not even 10 minutes into your stream you have half a million viewers and counting. You thank your subs and donations and about a half hour in you have reached 2.5 million viewers, which means you have the most viewers on twitch.

"O-okay guys. I think it's time.." you say. Rae on the other end is waiting to see what you look like. You haven't even showed your friends what you look like so she is excited yet nervous for you.

You turn on your web camera and add it to your stream. Your chat is going so fast to the point you can't read it. Looking down at your phone you are getting texts from your friends.

Join the Discord VC y/n!! -content creator 🎮💕

You do as she says and you join the call to her screaming.

"Y/N YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAN! YOUVE HID YOURSELF FROM ME FOR THIS LONG." You can't help but laugh a little bit.

"T-thanks Rae?"

"You're too cute.." she mumbles. You blush at that.

"Rae..s-stop it." You mumble now.

"You're just really pretty. And gorgeous and beautiful and oh my god I can't believe it. You are as beautiful as I thought you would be." You blush even more.

"Thanks Rae.." she smiles watching your stream. She sees you blushing and it's the cutest thing ever.

"Why are you thanking me if it's true." You giggle a bit and go through some of the questions from your Instagram earlier.

"Okay well I'm going to jump into the Q&A. The first question is 'how are you doing today,' the truth is I'm very nervous because I can't read the chat and I have no idea what you all think of me and I'm nervous because of all the viewers.." as of now you are at 3 million viewers. It's scaring you.

"Next question, how tall are you. I'm (your height)." Rae smiles a bit noticing you calm down a little.

"The next one says, are you planning on going to twitchcon this year. Umm I don't know..this is only my second year of streaming.."

"Y/n you should go. I'll be there!" (Rae doesn't have her deal with YouTube here. She still streams on Twitch)

"I-I'll think about it Rae.." you continue to scroll through the questions. "Oh this one is good. Most embarrassing elementary/ middle school story. So umm this was in 8th grade. At that point I knew I wasn't straight and I really liked my best friend at the time. So it was kind of a mutual feeling. Because we both liked each other it was probably one of the best days of my young life. It was the last day of school so we went back to my house and we kissed one time and it happened to be when my dad walked in so she ran out and never talked to me after that.."

Rae feels her jaw clench. Why would someone leave you because of that. I mean yeah it's embarrassing but there's no need to act like that.. "that's so mean.." Rae tells you.

"Yeah but she was probably nervous..I don't know. Well next question..do you like anyone right now...ummm yeah. But you guys won't know who."

"Who is it??" Rae asks. It's her but you can't tell her that!

"I'll tell you later.. the next question is what's my favorite game. I like them all as long as I'm with my friends. They make everything 1,000,000 times more fun." Rae smiles at that. She's glad she can make you happy along with the others.

"Do you plan on releasing your music. What about future songs? Any collabs with anyone..umm I have a few songs written. I just need to put them on YouTube I guess. I am currently writing a song and if anyone wants to do future collabs with me that will be for that time."

"Do you have any tattoos? Yes I do. I have a few actual..I have this butterfly by my ear.." you move your hair out of the way. " then I have this one.." you show he infinite sign that's on the right side of your ring finger then you show the little heart on the inside of your ankle.

Rae has learned so much about you from this q&a. She didn't know you wrote music or that you had tattoos. Or that you weren't straight which was great for her because now she has a chance in her eyes.

You answer a few more questions then you decide to play among us with Rae, Corpse, Sykkuno, Brooke, Ash, Jack, Jeremy, Tina and Karl.

"Y/n you are stunning." Is the first thing you hear corpse say. "And you're trending on Twitter."

"They really are." Rae says.

"They are dominating the viewership." Jeremy says.

"T-thank you..I don't deserve to be trending..all I did was wake up and do a face reveal..it's all too much."

"Oh shush. It's okay. You do deserve it. Everyone loves you and if they don't..guess who they will have to deal with..us. And no one messes with us." Jack say making you laugh a bit.

Rae smiles watching your stream. Maybe she really does have a chance now.

——————————
Here's another request. Enjoy! Be sure to send in more :)

-Andy💕