You're a teen mother (female pov)

You are woken up by small knees being jabbed into your sides. You open your eyes to see Taylor and Gavin. "Mommy! Nanna told us to wake oo up." Gavin tells you.

You look over at the clock and it says 10:37. You see your mom looking at you in the doorway. "Mom seriously? I'm tired.."

"I have to go into the office. You need to watch your own kids." You sigh. I mean yeah..you love your kids more than anything but sometimes you need your sleep. You get up and your mom smiles a bit.

"I already fed them breakfast. There is still some on the counter."

"Thanks mom." You get up and go to the bathroom. Days like this remind you of when 16 year old you was in this bathroom with your best friend looking at three pregnancy tests. All were positive. Now you have two crazy three year olds that you love so much. 

Their dad left when you told him you were pregnant. He didn't want to have this on his plate. It's sad that they won't know him growing up.

You wash your face and finish up in the bathroom before going back out to your kids. They are sitting on the couch watching bubble guppies. It's a nice day outside but unfortunately you have to take your kids to work with you.

"You guys need to come to work with me today." They both nod and you smile before getting them ready. You put on a white button down top and black dress pants with black shoes. Working at a restaurant is a good way for you to make some money and have your kids sit in a booth coloring the days they have to come.

"Come on Taylor and Gavin." You turn off the tv and bring them to the car. You get the twins into their car seats before putting everything in the back of the car and texting your mom telling her you're taking the twins to work.

After about a half hour drive and the twins complaining that they are bored you get to the parking lot. "Okay. Before we get out you need to know that you need to stay at the table I have you sit at. Okay?" They nod understandingly and you help them out of the car. The twins hold your hands as you walk to your bosses office.

"Hello, ms. Y/l/n. Oh you have your kids with you today? They're so cute." He says.

"Thank you sir. My mom couldn't watch them today and this job is really important to me because you're flexible with them and I don't know many other places that will hire a 19 year old with two three year olds..I really need this job to support them.." you ramble.

"It's okay y/n. Don't worry about it." You smile a bit before bringing them to a booth. You feel some eyes on you.

"Okay you guys are going to stay here. Don't leave until I come to get you Okay?"

"Okay mama." Taylor replies. You give them both coloring books and crayons then go to your first table. It's a group of people maybe a few years older than you.

"Hello I'm y/n I'll be your waitress today. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"I'll take a Pepsi please." A guy with dark curls and a deep voice says.

"Umm I'll take some lemonade." The guy next to him says in a sweet and gentle voice.

"Can I have a Dr.Pepper?" A guy with green hair asks and you nod.

"Ummm I'll have a lemonade too." A girl with blonde hair tells you.

"I'll have water please." Another girl with a carrot clip in her hair says.

The last girl in the group is spacing out a bit. "Rae what do you want to drink?" The blonds girl asks.

"Oh I'll take a sprite please." You nod then go to get their drinks. You return and set the drinks on the table before taking their food orders.

You bring it to the kitchen and take a few more orders. "Omg look at those little kids over there they are so cute." Tina tells the group. They all look over to the booth where your kids are sitting.

"Gavin I need the bwue!"

"Nu uh. It's mines."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"I'm telling mama." Taylor says then goes over to you. You are currently giving food to the group of 6. "Mama Gavin no share the bwue.." She says on the verge of tears. You can tell she wants to be held.

"I'm so sorry I'll be right back.." You pick her up and bring her over to the booth Gavin. "Gavin you need to be nice to your sister and share."

"But it's my bwue.."

"No it's both of yours. You shared a space in my tummy 3 years ago for 9 months I think you can share one crayon." You say and rub Taylor's back. You place her in the booth and go back over to the table.

"I'm so sorry about that. Can I get you anything else?"

"We are all good thank you." Rae says. You smile and go to another table. Gavin and Taylor being up for mischief sneak under the group's table. Gavin pulls on Corpse's leg then Sykkuno and jacks and Taylor does the same to the girls before giggling.

When Rae looks under the table she sees a mini version of you with a ziplock bag of Cheerios in her hand. "Hey come on out from under there cuties." Rae says. Gavin gets pulled into Jacks lap while Taylor is pulled into Rae's.

Taylor happily eats her Cheerios and lays her head on Rae's shoulder. It's typically around nap time now.

"I wish mama no workin.." Taylor says.

"Yeah but she needs money for you and your brother." Brooke says.

"But I tired and I want mama to cwuddle wif me and she no do it.." Rae just rubs her back. Taylor smiles at the small gesture and looks at the others around the table. She gets shy then goes back to the table by herself. Gavin follower her and they all frown.

"Gavin i tired.."

"Come here." He says and opens his arms. You watch your kids from a distance and see the older boy of 3 minutes hold his younger sister. "Get some sleep." He says and kisses her forehead.

"Awwwww." Rae says watching them. Soon they both fall asleep and the group is getting ready to leave. "Guys I'll get an Uber home..I don't want her to have to worry about juggling her kids and a job. I'll see you guys soon." Rae goes over to the table and sits down.

"Rae?" Taylor asks waking up.

"Hey little one."

She goes over to Rae. "Cwuddles?"

"Cuddles."

You watch them and smile. She's really good with your kids and you're glad she's helping you right now.

————————————

It took some time I'm sorry!! Another update soon!!!! Also request please? 🥺💕

-Andy💕