Tea Parties and Feather Boas

(26 year old POV)

You are working in your home office and your six year old daughter is begging you to have a tea party with her.

"Please mommy please please pleaseeeeeee."

"Honey..I'm working..go ask your momma.." You tell her sounding upset. You want to have a tea party with her but you are trying to get the promotion at work.

"Okay.." she whispers and goes to Rae's streaming room. She pokes her head in and sees them at she's playing a video game. It has the little space beans that your daughter loves.

"Hi momma." Your daughter giggles and runs over to where Rae is seated.

"Oh hello my princess!" She says and picks her up covering her face with kisses.

"Rae you have the child with you?" Corpse asks.

"Oh yes. I get to hang out with the coolest child ever." Rae says making her blush lightly.

Before long Rae goes back to giving her full attention to the game which your daughter didn't like. She sneaks out of the room and picks up the house phone because dialing her grandma's phone number.

"Hello?" She says.

"Grandma!"

"Oh hello baby. Why are you calling?"

"Mommy and momma are too busy to play with me.." the small girl whispers. "I wanted to have a tea party with them but they don't have time.."

"Well how about I come over and we have a tea party. We can leave a spot open for your mommy and momma."

"Yes yes yes!" She squeals in excitement.

"Okay I'll be over soon."

They both exchange their goodbyes and twenty minutes later your mother came in. Your daughter hugs her and soon they are in the kitchen, putting table cloths on the table, making sandwiches, putting out cookies, setting the table, making a pot of tea, and leaving out feather boas for everyone.

"I hope they want to be here.." she whispers.

"Oh honey..they do they are just both busy." She nods a little and runs to both of your rooms and slides an invitation under the doors.

You finish your work and step out in the hallway holding your daughter's invitation, you run into Rae in the process.

"Did you get an invitation?" She asks and you nod. The two of you go downstairs and see your mother in the dining room with her.

"Mommy! Momma! You came to my tea party!" She squeals and hugs you both. She is dressed up in costume jewelry, a feather boa and a princess tiara.

"Of course we would sweetheart." Rae tells her.

"Come on! Grandma came and helped me get everything ready." She says already walking towards the table holding your hand.

When you sit down your six year old puts a boa and a plastic tiara on yours and Rae's heads.

"Wow thank you." Rae smiles.

"Thanks for coming mom." You whisper to your mother.

"Anything for my girls." She tells you.

Soon you are all eating cookies, drinking tea and laughing at your daughter being a diva. Rae takes a selfie of all of you guys and posts it. 'Tea parties and feather boas with my favorite girls☕️❤️'

—————————

Ahhh I'm updating!! Send request please..❤️

-Andy💕