The Boss' Baby

18 year old POV (little age 0-3)

Let's just say..your friend and your caregiver has gotten into a lot of trouble with the most feared gang in the area. Now you are holding on to her hand tightly as you go to meet with 'The boss.'

"Hey..it's alright sweetie. Nothing will happen to me. I'll be able to keep you safe." Lizzy says to you softly. Her thumb brushes your stray tears and she keeps her hand on your cheek, looking you in the eyes.

"I promise, love. Everything will be okay." She whispers as you enter the room. The two of you are walked down by a scary looking man with dark curly hair and a mask covering his face. Lizzy is trying to keep you from noticing the gun on his waistband.

"Ah, Lizzy. It's great to see you. My men brought you to me and now it's time for you to serve in my gang." A female voice says and the chair spins revealing the woman.

"Yes ma'am.." Lizzy says not making eye contact.

"And who is this?" Rae asks sounding amused.

"This is Y/n..they are my little. I'm their caregiver. I don't want anything bad to happen to them.." she whispers the last part.

"Corpse bring the child over to me." She says and your eyes widen, tears threatening to fall again. Corpse grabs you and brings you over to Rae. You start sobbing and reaching out for Lizzy.

"Shh it's alright, tiny." Rae says to you. You calm down slowly and mindlessly put your thumb in your mouth. "How old are you feeling?" She asks you but you don't respond.

"They are probably in babyspace. Maybe a couple months old maybe a year." Lizzy says. You just look up at her and she smiles. Your nose twitches and she taps your nose with her index finger.

"What a cute little bunny." You let out a soft whine.

"Ma'am..I have a bag with some of her things." Lizzy says. Corpse takes the bag from her and gives it to Rae. She opens the bag to find a pre-made bottle, a sippy cup with water, fruit snacks, a pacifier, a few diapers and a stuffed animal that's a bunny. It looks pretty old but your eyes light up when she takes it out of your bag.

"Bunbun!" You squeal out in excitement at the sight of your comfort item. Rae takes your thumb out of your mouth and replaces it with the pacifier in the bag. You happily take it from her and holds your stuffed bunny.

"What do you say sweetheart?"

"P'ease?" You slur around the pacifier.

"Great manners, tiny." She praises and gives you the comfort item.

"Does y/n have anyone they can stay with since you won't have time to be their caregiver anymore?" Rae asks Lizzy. Lizzy tears up.

"No! I'm the only one they have! You can't take them away from me!"

"Well you won't have much time to care for them when you are working for me. So I guess I'll just take this little bunny off your hands."

"No. They aren't too comfortable around new people. They are clearly nervous." Rae looks down at your slightly trembling body.

"Well I won't be a stranger for long." She says.

"Izzyyyyyyy" You call out from Rae's lap. She looks at Rae as if asking permission to come over and see what you need. Rae nods and she walks over.

"Yes? What do you need, bug?"

"Bubba?" You ask wanting the bottle from your backpack. Now is usually the time where you have a bottle and take a nap.

"Yes baby. You can have your bubba." Lizzy tells you and gets it from the bag.

"Can I feed them?" Rae asks. Lizzy just nods and hands her the bottle. Rae feeds it to you and watches you drink the bottle. It takes about 15 minutes for you to finish and your eyes go droopy.

"Take Lizzy away so she can start her tasks." Rae tells sykkuno, who just walked in to get Lizzy for her first job.

She leaves with him and corpse after saying bye to y/n.

"Who knew that the big bad boss would fall for a sweet little Angel like you?" Rae tells you while you are asleep. A small smile falls upon your lips when a gentle kiss is placed on your forehead.

————————
More gang stories and age regression stories all in one :)

-Andy💕