You babysit her

(14 year old POV)

You have a babysitting job after school for a 3 year old girl. Her name is Rachel and her mom is friends with your mom. Right after school you head over to the Hofstetter household. You ring the doorbell and a woman greets you with a smile.

"Hey honey! It's so good to see you again. This is Rachell." She says motioning towards the little girl watching Mickey Mouse.

She goes all shy and hugs her moms leg. "Aww aren't you just adorable." You say getting down to her height and she hides her face into her moms leg.

She picks up Rae and you stand up back to your normal height. "Directions are in the counter, food is in the fridge, and emergency contact list is also there. I'll be back by tomorrow morning for the end of my shift. The guest room is the same as it was when you were little. And Rachell, babygirl..don't be too much trouble for y/n."

She giggles and hides her face in her moms shoulder before looking at you and hiding her face again. Her mother passes her over to you and she is quick to cuddle with you.

"Wow she normally doesn't warm up to people this easily..well I have to go now. Have fun." She says and kisses Rae's forehead before she leaves.

"Well..do you want to finger paint?" She nods quickly. You get her the paper and the paints and you put an old shirt over her clothes. She giggles and starts making all different swirls and lines with her hand and the paint.

You make a flower and a sun with the finger paint and she gets sad. "Hey what's wrong?"

"Yous is better dan mine!" She pouts.

"You can have my picture if I can have yours. It's very very pretty."

"Really??"

"Of course! It's beautiful." You tell her and she smiles. You clean up and wash her hands. You let the paintings dry and you read the list.

Dinner: 5pm

Bath:6pm

Bedtime: 7pm

It was currently 3:47. "Let's play outside cutie." You tell her and pick her up. You get outside and place her down. She goes over to the swing.

"Y/nnnnnnn..push me!" She giggles kicking her legs. You go over and push her lightly allowing her to swing. She seems to be having fun. She soon gets bored of the swing and goes over to her slide. She slides down it and before long the two of you are playing in the sandbox making sandcastles.

The time flies by because it's already time for dinner. You bring her inside and warm up the food that was left for her in the fridge, pasta and red sauce. Her mom even left some for you to eat. Way better than ordering pizza.

The two of you eat then you wash the dishes. "Bath time little missy."

"No!" She screams then runs upstairs. You sigh and follow her.

"Rae..come on sweetie. Won't you want to play in the bubbles?" She pokes her head out and looks at you cautiously.

"Okay.." she whispers. The two of you go to the bathroom. You fill the tub with water and bubbles. "Close your eyesssssss" she giggles. You laugh and do as she says. She gets in the bath and you open your eyes now.

You help her wash her hair and she is soon out and in her pjs. Rae crawls into her bed after brushing her teeth. "Y/n..cuddles please?" She asks with a pout.

"How can I say no to that face?" You ask and cuddle with her. Soon small snores are heard from the younger girl and you fall asleep soon after.

——————————————

Happy thanksgiving to my US readers! I hope all of you had a wonderful day.

-Andy💕