You get scared

(16 years old)

You, Rae, Corpse, Emma, Sykkuno, Tina, Karl, Brooke and Poki are all going to play with a quija board. Rae can sense you are feeling uneasy so she wraps her arm around you.

"Guys I'm not sure about this..why don't we just play another game..?" Tina says, also picking up on your emotions.

"Are you scared Tina?" Karl teases.

"No no. I'm not. I'm just not sure it's a great idea to open up a spirit portal in your living room Karl." Tina says with a slight glare.

"It will be fun guys I promise. Nothing actually happens. I've played this game a million times. It's just for the thrill of it." Emma says and it kind of calms you down.

You cuddle into Rae's side and she kisses your forehead. She gives you a look that says everything will be okay. "Mm scared.." you whisper in her ear.

"I'll be right here babe." She whispers to you and you give her a small nod.

They set up the board and you all put your hands on the planchette. "If anyone is here can you come talk to us?" Corpse speaks up after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm Emma, going clockwise is corpse, Sykkuno, Brooke, Imane, Karl, Tina, Rae, and y/n."

"We don't want to harm you we just want to talk." Karl says. There is a few minutes of nothing then the planchette starts moving it goes to the letters spelling out 'G-R-E-G-O-R-Y.'

"Is that your name?" Emma asks trying to keep a straight face knowing someone is moving the piece. The piece moves to 'YES.'

"How old are you?" Corpse asks.

'T-W-E-N-T-Y-S-E-V-E-N'

"Are you a good spirit or a bad spirit?" Karl asks.

'B-A-D'

"What are your intentions?" Brooke speaks up. She now looks scared.

'K-I-L-L'

"What do you mean?" Rae asks. You watch as the planchette moves from the first letter of your name and spells out the rest. After that you find yourself gasping for air and so terrified that the tears aren't even falling. When it sets in the tears fall and you are hyperventilating.

"Guys that's too far! Who did that?! Emma?! Karl?!Corpse?!" Rae interrogates knowing they would e the ones to do so. She pulls you into her lap and attempts to comfort you.

"I didn't move it!" They all scream in unison. "What do you mean you didn't move it?!" They all say again. The planchette starts moving on its own. The lights in the room flicker.

'D-E-A-T-H S-O-O-N.'

You all put your hands back on it and run the piece over goodbye before running the box to the back yard into the fire pit. You all watch as the board burns and you are still there crying in hysterics. Rae brings you inside and gets you a glass of water to try and get you to calm down.

"Babe..babe. Listen. You are okay. Nothing can hurt you." She says putting a gentle kiss on your forehead. You wince a little bit, your whole body suddenly in pain.

"My head hurts..and my neck, and my shoulders.." you say. She inspects where you say it hurts and her eyes go wide.

"Guys come here!" She says. Everyone rushes in. "Look at these marks.."

There are bruises forming around your neck and there are deep gashes across your shoulders. But it isn't bad enough to the point you need stitches.

"Oh my god.." corpse breathes out.

"Y/n..if I knew this would happened I would have never had us play it.." Emma says with a sad face.

"I'm glad that is burnt in the back yard." Karl says.

You nod a little and take a few more sips of the water.

"I..I just want to go home.." you whisper to Rae.

"Okay we can do that. I'll take you home babe." She says picking you up.

"Bye y/n..feel better." Tina says giving you a small smile.

"Thanks Tina.." you hide your face in Rae's shoulder as she brings you out to the car. Tonight is definitely one night that you will never forget. And you have learned your lesson about messing with the paranormal.

————————————
Hey everyone! I've been writing on Wattpad for a little over a year now! I think it's time for a Q&A session! So if any of you have questions for me, the author, then go ahead and ask away! Any and all questions are great questions! ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!

-Andy💕