Ms. Hofstetter (pt2)

(18 year old POV)

*TW: mention of abuse, alcohol, drugs, abandonment, depression, self harm. Read at your own risk*

~RECAP~

You begin to feel warm soon realizing that the slightly older woman has wrapped her arms around you. "I-I'm not s-safe.." you whisper.

"Well tell me what to do..I'll help get you out of there." Millions of thoughts swirl around your mind but one sticks out to you.

"N-no! I'm not g-going into foster care!"

You fall on to your knees hiding your face in your hands. Your entire body shakes with your quiet sobs. "D-don't make me go there.."

"No honey..I wouldn't allow that. Come on. Let's get out of here for the day. I think you need some air." You nod a little and she leads you out to her Jeep. It starts snowing a little by the time you reach the car.

The flurries continue to fall as she drives. "So..where are we going? I really don't want to go home.." you whisper again.

"We aren't going there sweetie." She pulls into an apartment complex and she parks. "We can go up to my apartment when you are comfortable. I do have a roommate, but you know her."

"O-okay.." you say quietly. You steady your breaths and soon get out of the car. Rae follows you and takes your small, boney hand in hers.

Once you reach the apartment she opens the door. It is a beautiful apartment and you stand at the entrance almost scared to go in. "Come on in honey. I would never hurt you." She says offering her hand again.

You take it and she closes the door behind you. "You can hang up your coat here and place your shoes here. She says. You take off your shoes to prevent tracking water through the apartment but keep your blazer and hoodie on.

"Do you want to take a warm bath? You seem cold.." she offers. You nod slightly and she takes you to the bathroom. She fills it with warm water. "Bubbles?" She asks and you nod eagerly. Soon the sent of vanilla fills the room.

Rae quick grabs some towels and some clothes for you. "I'm go to cook dinner. Enjoy your bath." She smiles and leaves you alone. After getting undressed you sit in the bath. Hissing to yourself as the water touches your bruises and cuts, you slowly start to wash your hair and body.

A half hour later you walk into the kitchen in one of Rae's shirts that is three sizes too big and you are struggling with the strings on the sweatpants.

"Need help?" She asks, looking amused at you trying to tie the strings.

"It's not funny.." you pout at her. She ties it with ease and smiles at you.

"I know, but it's adorable." She leaves a soft kiss on your forehead and your eyes trail over to Imane on the couch.

"Hi." She says and waves. You give a shy wave back and she smiles.

"I made dinner." Rae says and she starts serving plates. All of you sit down and you pick at your food, only eating small bites at a time.

"Do you not like the food? We have leftovers if you don't like the spaghetti." You bite your lip feeling bad as the older women look at you.

"I do like it I just..I can't eat anymore. I'm sorry.." you whisper as your stomach grows signaling that you are hungry still.

"Something tells me that you are lying sweetheart. I may not be your guardian but I can still punish you for lying." She says. Your eyes widen and tears fill them.

"D-don't hit me..please!" You say remembering your uncle's punishments.

"I would never..I couldn't imagine hurting you y/n.." she tells you. "Come here." She whispers and opens her arms.

You cautiously walk over to her and she hugs you pulling you into her lap. You cuddle a little and she feeds you some spaghetti. "There you go. See you were hungry." She says. You look down to realize you finished a little over half the plate. That causes you to blush and hide your face.

"Full." You say quietly and she nods.

"I'm so proud with how much you ate." She smiles and you feel a little better about yourself.

"Thank you.." you play with your fingers.

"Of course. Now let's get you to sleep. I bet you are exhausted." You look at the clock realizing that it is 9:45pm and you really are tired. You nod and she leads you to her room.

"You can sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch."

"No no no!" You say. "I'll take the couch. This is your bed.."

"Honey, you deserve to be comfortable."

"But it's your bed.."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable sweetheart."

"Then stay here..and cuddle?"

"Anything for you honey. I need to wash dishes. I'll be back."

And just as she promised, she returned and crawls into the bed next to you. She pulls the covers over the two of you and you feel her arms snake around your waist.

"Goodnight my Princess." You here her whisper before you fall asleep.

————————
6 months later...lmao. But...100K READS!!! LETS CELEBRATE!!!!🥳

Happy holidays to everyone btw! Stay safe, stay healthy and stay hydrated! Remember to try and eat and if you need anything lmk. Don't forget to leave requests and vote!

Goodnight everyone. I love you,

-Andy💕