She Complements You

You had logged into GTA to start selling weed so you could get a race car. You loved racing but you didn't have enough money for it. So you do all of the grinding off stream so you can do fun stuff on stream, like hanging out with friends being stupid or just messing with cops.

You love the game and you have met many amazing people. You are even a part of Chang Gang which is a huge step up for you in the server. You start selling the weed to the locals and start singing to yourself.

"No one knows what it's like, behind these eyes. Behind this mask.

I wish we could rewind. And turn back time. Restart the past.

Oh baby I wish I could tell you. How I feel but I can't cause I'm scared to.

Oh boy, I wish I could say..

That underneath it all. I'm still the one you love, still the one you're dreaming of.

Underneath it all. I'm missing you so much, baby let's not give it up."

"Woah." You hear Rae say in game.

"Oh my god was I unmuted??" When you turn around you see Ray, April, and Yuno.

"Yeah you were." April says.

"You have an amazing voice!" Rae squeals in excitement at the new talent she discovered about you.

"N-no..I just sing for fun.."

"Well you sound like a professional." Yuno says. "Have you ever considered posting your singing online?" He questions.

"Once or twice..but it's scary to put myself out there."

At that time, April and Yunos heads pop(game crash). Sykkuno really couldn't afford the good WiFi bundle..he needs lots of money for that water bill.

"Y/n..my eyes are open right now(streaming). The voices in my head (chat) love you. And I think that your singing is absolutely incredible. You have an angelic voice and you are so beautiful too. I don't know how anyone wouldn't like your singing."

"Wow..thanks Rae. It means a lot to me. You really made my day." You smile at your computer screen and she makes her character hug yours.

"Anything for you, Angel."

———————————

Short..yes. Cute..definitely.

-Andy💕