She finds out you are a little

( Well..if you don't like these types of stories you can skip this chapter (: )

Your dad left when you were little and your mom is always working late shifts for the both of you. That meant that you were by yourself most of the time. Currently you are attempting to get out of your little space long enough to make yourself dinner.

Your little space varies based on different elements in your life. On average your little space is three years old but if alcohol is thrown into the mix your little space is between 6-9 months. If you are really down somedays you find it difficult to even go into your little space to calm down.

You give up on trying to leave the little space and find your way to the kitchen. You put water into a pot and end up spilling half on the floor. Maybe it won't be so bad..

***

Here's a tip. Don't try to use the stove to cook food in your little space. You are holding your hand crying because you burned your hand on the stove. You hear the door open and you call out for whoever is there. "M-momma..?" You say still crying try to not sound little.

"No. I'm not your mom. It's Rae. I live next door. I was taking my dog out and I heard you crying. Are you okay..?" She asks. You look up at her with teary eyes and you reach up for her.

Rae picks you up and is instantly surprised by how light you are. You don't eat dinner much anymore because your mom is so busy.

"Where are your parents?" She asks. With you only being 16 and it being nearly 11pm she was obviously going to worry.

"Daddy left when I was one and momma is at work.." you tell her sadly.

"Okay. Are you hurt?" She asks now worried since you were crying.

"Y-yea." You sniffle.

"Where?" You point to your hand with the burn then place your thumb in your mouth. "Okay.." she takes you to the sink and rinses off your hand then puts an antibiotic cream on the burn and wraps it.

"Thank oo.." you say slipping into an even younger little space.

"Anytime Princess." She say putting together the pieces. She knows you are a little now. She is a Dom and she has been looking for a little for some time now.

You blush at the nickname. "Awww is this little one shy?" She asks making you blush harder.

"I not shy.." you mumble crossing your arms.

"Okay Princess. Can you tell me how old you feel?"You hold up two fingers. "Aww okay baby. Want me to help take care of you until you feel big enough to be on your own?" She asks you. You nod sadly. She orders a pizza which is soon delivered.

Rae takes a piece for herself and cuts up a piece for you into bite sizes. You eat it messily and she just smiles thinking about how it could be like this all the time if you were her little. Rae wipes your face and looks at the time.

"It's almost 12 and it's a school night. It's really late for you Princess.."

"Oo stay..?"

"I know you won't like this but I have to go home..can you try and be big for me?" She says in a tone as if she is talking to a young child.

"Oo are leavin' too..?" You say tearing up. She sighs.

"I'll be back first thing tomorrow. But can you get out of your little space so I know you are going to be okay?"

You nod and go back into your 16 year old mindset. You go over to her and wrap your arms around her. "You'll be back before school..?"

"Yes Princess I will be." She says.

"Don't call me Princess that makes me feel little.."

"Oh okay. Goodnight." She says before leaving.

***

As promised the next morning Rae came into your room at 6:00am to help you get ready for school. Rae is a senior at the high school. She is two grades ahead of you. The second you see her you can't help but smile and feel little in her presence.

"Rae!" you squeal and reach for her.

"Hey bubs. How are you feeling today? A better mood than last night I hope." she tells you and picks you up. You lay your head on her shoulder.

"Yeah. Much better now that you are here." you tell her and she smiles. She picks out your outfit which consists of a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. You go to the bathroom and put it on. When you come out she brushes your hair and does one braid down the back.

"Thank you Rae!" You giggle and hug her. She hugs you back smiling.

"Shhh, inside voice sweetheart. Let's get to school yeah?" You nod and she takes you to school. When she parks in the student parking lot she takes your phone causing you to pout.

"Put that lip away." She tells you and you obey her. When she gives you your phone back you look to see her number in your phone. "Now I want you to call me if you need anything today and I mean anything. I'll be there in a few minutes I promise. But I'll see you at lunch. Okay?"

You nod and get out of the car. It just happened to be windy and you shiver a bit. "Here baby." She says giving you her hoodie.

You blush as the oversized hoodie is draped over you. "You look cute in my clothes." She whispers causing you to blush more. She walks you to class before leaving for her own and you sit in the back missing her already.

Does Rae like you? Will she want to be your caregiver? What if she wants to be your mommy? Would she even like that? What if she wants you to call her mom-

You are snapped out of your thoughts by the teacher dropping books on your desk. You jump and he smirks. "Nice for you to join us y/n. Now will you answer the question?"  

"W-what question was it exactly..?" You mumble playing with the strings on the hoodie.

"I will not repeat myself. So I assume you will take the zero for participation today?" You nod with your head low feeling as if you are about to burst in tears. Soon the class ends and you walk to your next class.

By the time lunch rolls around you are still upset and want to go into your little space. You feel extra whiney and clingy and all you want to do is cuddle with her.

You go to the cafeteria to see her sitting with her friends. You grab your lunch and go over to her. "Who's this?" A girl with blonde hair asks.

"Brooke it's obviously the little Rae was telling us about. I mean look how cute they are." You blush and go over to Rae shyly.

"Aww is my little one shy again? It's just my friends. That's Tina, Brooke and Imane." She tells you. You lay your head on her shoulder. "Let me guess. Rough morning?"

"Yea.." you tell her sadly. She rubs your back.

"I'm sorry babes. I wish I was there with you." She whispers and kisses your forehead. "In fact I wish I could always protect you..and maybe be your caregiver..?" She asks. You nod quickly scared she will change her mind.

She laughs a little. "Okay Princess."

———————————

This took a while. Send in requests please:)

-Andy💕