Crying on stream

19 year old POV

You sit in silence as people join the discord to play monopoly. You don't feel like talking. Your viewers notice you spacing out and curling up into a ball in your chair. Your arms wrap around your stomach and hold it like your life depends on it.

Recently you have been getting horrible pains in your sides, stomach and rib cage. "Hi y/n." You hear the sweet voice of your best friend, and girlfriend Rae.

"Wait y/n is here?" You hear Imane ask.

"Yea I'm here." You say trying to not sound like you're in pain.

"I didn't even hear you.." she says."you are so quiet. Are you feeling okay?" Imane asks a little concerned

Then you hear a few more people join the call. Karl, Corpse and Sykkuno.

"Is who feeling okay??" Karl asks being a little overdramatic. He's like a big brother to you.

"I was just asking y/n because they have been extra quiet."

"What's wrong? You are never quite y/n..you talk when it's dead silent to fill the quiet because you feel it's awkward. Then you go all awkward because you feel like you're rambling." Karl says and Rae smiles to herself thinking how cute you are when you do that.

"I'm fine." You say bluntly and the rest of them sigh. Minutes later you all start the game. About half way through the game you feel as if you are being stabbed in the stomach but you fight back the tears.

You haven't talked at all during the game and the others are starting to worry. Towards the end you can't take it anymore. You burst out crying and hold your stomach in some search of comfort.

"Y/n why are you crying??" Rae asks in the voice call. She has been watching your stream the entire time.

"I-it hurts!" Is all you can manage to got out. You continue to cry into your knees and everyone ends their stream. You do the same and try to calm down but you can't. You are freaking out because this is the most pain you've been in.

"Karl can you check on y/n? You live closest. I'll be there in 20 minutes." Rae says.

"Okay. We will be there soon." Karl reassures you. Within 5 minutes Karl arrives at your house and frowns when he sees you.

"Y/n.." you quickly reach for your trash can and throw up. "Where does it hurt??" You point to the lower right side of your belly button. He feels your forehead quickly and realizes you have a temperature.

"Shit.." he mumbles. "We need to get you to the ER. I don't know how far along but it's probably appendicitis. We need to get that treated as soon as possible.." he says and picks you up. Once you get to his car he calls Rae.

"Hey Rae I'm taking y/n to the ER. I think it's appendicitis. Yes meet us there. Bye."

He brings you to the ER and it doesn't take long for them to get you into a room. Rae rushes in and her face drops when she sees you in pain.

"Baby.." she whispers and takes your hand. You only whimper.

"It hurts.."

"I know..but the doctors will help take away the pain. Everything will be okay." She kisses your cheek softly. That is the most comfort you had felt today.

————————————

I have been working on my science fair project so this is probably shit😭

-Andy💕