You're sick and Rae ends her stream for you

20 year old POV (littlespace 1-3 years old)

You sit on the couch holding your stomach as it churns for what feels like the hundredth time today. You feel sick but you haven't gotten sick yet. But that was cut short with you running to the bathroom to empty your stomach.

Soon after the tears fall and you flush the toilet before washing your hands then your mouth. You go back to the couch and lay down to take a nap. Your head gets fuzzy and you begin to feel smaller than you are. You don't get much time to think about it because you are soon asleep.

***

Waking up, you aren't in the best mood. Your stomach hurts, your head hurts, you feel achy, and chilly, and your nose keeps running. With watery eyes, you make your way upstairs to Rae's room where she streams.

Her chat knows you are roommates but they don't know that you two are together. Rae notices her door open and turns around. "Hey y/n" she smiles but a concerned look takes over when she sees your appearance.

"M-mumma." You cry softly, as you are deep in your headspace now.

"Oh sweetie..are you okay?" She asks as you walk over to her. She pulls you into her lap and you hide your face in her neck. She gasps a little. "Sweetheart, you're burning up..Umm. Okay guys I'm going to end my stream. I'll see you soon. Bye." She says and ends her stream quickly. She stands up and you whine softly and she rubs your back.

"I know baby, I know. You must feel all icky from the bad germs in your body." She kisses your forehead and gets the dissolving painkiller packet and popes it into a bottle that she filled with room temperature water.

She is quick to bring you to the couch and cradle you to her chest. She feeds you the bottle with the medicine in it and you look up at her with slightly widened eyes. "Such a good baby I have, taking all of their medicine." She strokes your cheek as you finish the bottle.

"Take a nap sweetheart. I'll be right here when you wake up."

***

The next morning you wake up feeling a little better but your stomach still hurt. "Good morning." She smiles at you and you cuddle up to her.

"Morning." You whisper.

"How are you feeling?" Rae asks and that when you notice that Sykkuno is sitting on the adjacent couch. You go all shy and whisper that you feel a little better but your stomach still hurts.

"Well..syk heard that you weren't feeling good so he brought you something to make you feel better. And you will have a new cuddle buddy." He hands you a shark squishmallow and you begin to cry.

"Oh baby..no crying."

"B-but I don't want a new cuddle buddy. Y-you and m-my cuddle b-buddy-y." You cry out and she kisses all over your face.

"I will always be your cuddle buddy. But Sykkuno knows how much you love squishmallows. Now you have a new one for the collection." You sniffle and wipe your eyes and she smiles at you. It's impossible to not love her.

—————————
And..100 updates. Thank you to everyone who has been here from the beginning. You all mean the world to me and if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here writing. Thanks again everyone! I love you all, stay safe and stay awesome,

-Andy💕