You get Jealous

19 year old POV

Scrolling through Instagram, you frown looking at Rae's latest post. There she is with Bella..and let's just say you are soon overcome with jealousy. Yes they both looked gorgeous. But you have a huge crush on her and you can't help but feel the tiniest amount of jealousy. Just kidding, a lot of jealousy..haha..

You have a stream to start soon so you start it up and log into GTA No pixel. "Hi chat." You say with a small smile. Soon it is spammed with 'hi' and 'hello.'

You leave your apartment and you soon get a call from Rae. "Helloooo." Her voice rings through the in game phone.

"What?" You ask sounding upset.

"Woah..what's wrong?" She asks, concern is evident in her voice.

"Nothing. What do you need?" You say with a cold tone.

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out..you know. Just the two of us." She says and the end comes out as a whisper.

"I don't know. I might be busy. I'm hanging out with Dundee. I'm a hang around for the BBMC." You tell her flat out.

"Oh okay..well if you need anything call.." she says with a hint of sadness. Soon the call ends and you leave to find Dundee.

***

"So..you seem upset. You're not acting like yourself." Dundee is your best friend in the city and he can read you like a book.

"I'm fine. I just want to do this bank and leave." You say keeping the gun on the hostage.

"No. You seem upset." The hostage says and you shoot him in the foot.

"What part about shut up do you not understand!" You yell at the hostage. Whippy mutes himself in game and turns to his chat.

"Does anyone know if y/n is actually upset or just role playing it?" Soon the chat fills with answers saying that you are upset irl. He unmutes.

"Y/n. Come with me. Husband, watch the hostage." He says to Barry and drags you to the back room. "Now tell me what's going through your head. I know being a teenager is filled with all of these emotions but you can't just shoot a hostage in the foot. What's wrong?"

"I can't say.." you whisper.

"Y/n. You can tell me anything. And if that requires making sure other ears aren't listening then we can do that." He implies that you should mute your stream and tell him what's wrong. You mute your stream and so does he. "Now no one is listening. Tell me what's on your mind."

"It's Rae. Her last Instagram post Josh.."

"Yeah? What about I- OHHHHHHH YOU LIKE HER?!"

"Yes now shut up." You tell him, a huge blush on your face.

"Okay. But what if we set up a date for you two in game?"

"No. Just leave it alone."

"Okay.."

He wasn't going to leave this alone.

***

"Y/n!!!! I got a job offer. Let's go do oxy." Dundee lies.

"Okay." You get in the car and he drives you to the mountain. Little did you know Rae was in the truck of the vehicle due to him kidnapping her ten minutes prior.

He soon pulls a gun on you. "Get out." He says when he gets to the top. "You too, in the boot. Let's go. Now!" He says and you all get out. You quickly notice Rae.

"Dundee! I'm going to kill you after this."

"Well good luck getting back." He drives away and you are stranded there with Rae. Sighing, you make your character sit down. She sits next to you.

"So..want to tell me why you were upset earlier?" She asks with a small frown.

"It's too much for even me to understand." You say softly.

"Well..maybe we can understand together? I can try to help."

"Fine.." you take a deep breath. "I like you..like..like you like you. And I know you probably don't like me back.." you say while frowning.

"Well. I like you like you too." She says with a small laugh.

"It must have been a dream because I thought you posted something on social media with someone else and it made me upset.."

"Oh no. Is someone jealous over a social media post in a different world?"

"Yes.." you mumble.

"Awwwwwww. Someone's jealous!!" She teases you.

"You're lucky I like you or I'd shoot your foot like that hostage."

"What?!"

——————————————
=UwU= I LIKE THIS ONE SO MUCH IT HURTS 😭😭

-Andy💕