Peer pressure

You didn't want to be at this party. It was the last thing you wanted to do this Friday night. All you wanted to do was go home and curl up with your blanket at your computer monitor.

You stand awkwardly in the corner and watch as the others drink alcohol, smoke and dance. Your friend got drunk an hour ago and is with some guy. You want out of this party. A boy comes over to you with a drink of who knows what. All you knew was that it smelt really strong.

"Wanna come with me?" He asks. You shake your head at his offer. "Come on babe.."

"I'm not your babe." You say backing away. He takes your hand anyway and leads you to the basement where there is a small group of people.

"Ooo they are pretty." You hear one of the girls whispers.

"Imane be quiet you have a girlfriend." Another whispers harshly. The girl who was talking to Imane walks over to you and smiles. "Come on we are playing truth or dare."

You back up a little bit freaking out. You know you are going to end up doing something you don't want to do. She places her hand on the small of your back and leads you to the group. There is only 5 other people there. Six including you.

You sit between the boy who brought you there and the girl named Imane. "Okay y/n. Truth or dare?"

"Truth.." you mumble after a few seconds. You already feel uncomfortable.

"Do you like anybody here?" She asks smirking.

"N-no.." you scratch the back of your neck nervously. Your cheeks are tinted a bright shade of pink now. The truth is you like Rae. But you can't say that in front of her.

"That's a lie." Rae says and pours you a shot. "You have to drink it since you didn't tell the truth."

Your hands tremble as you reach for the small glass. You promised your (brother/sister/whoever) that you wouldn't drink tonight.

"D-do I have to..?" You ask sounding somewhat sad. You didn't want to disappoint the person you promised.

"Yes it's the rules." Imane tells you.you didn't want to disappoint them either so you lift it to your lips and cough and the clear drink burns the back of your throat. Rae smiles sadly and pats your back a little in attempt to get you to stop coughing.

***

"Truth or dare?" The girl named Riley says.

"Dare.." you say not wanting to make the same mistake.

"Seven minutes in heaven with a person of your choice in this group." You bring your knees up to your chest and lay your head down on your knees.

"One of you guys pick please.." you say muffled. You hear Rae get up next to you and you look up at her offering you a hand. "Let's go babe."

She smirks as you take her hand and she leads you to the closest. When the door closes you look at her terrified. "Don't worry we don't have to do anything I just want you to be comfortable." She says sweetly.

With the amount of alcohol in your system from the two other shots you had to take you start crying. "You're so nice Rae.." you slur a bit.

"Aww no don't cry babe.." she hugs you and runs her hand through your hair. That makes you a little sleepy. She picks you up and you lay your head on her shoulder. "I'm guessing alcohol makes you tired?" You nod a little.

She smiles and kisses your forehead. You giggle. "You're too cute.." she mumbles. You look at her and peck her lips quickly, instantly tears are back in your eyes at the thought that she didn't like it.

She kisses you and you kiss back. "You're a great kisser." She says and you blush. "Okay cutie it's been more than seven minutes should we go back out to them?" You nod and she carries you out to them before sitting down with you in her lap. Let's just say you are glad you didn't leave.

————————————
IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I've been busy :(

-Andy💕