The drunk little one

21 year old POV (little age: 2-4)

Well..now that you were 21, there was no excuse for you to not play drunk among us. You nervously join the voice call and Rae smiles.

"Hi y/n!!!"

"Hi.." you say in a soft voice.

"Oh my goodness. I'm excited to see you drunk  or even tipsy because I never see you drink. You are 100000 percent a lightweight." Rae says excitedly. Rae is your roommate and you have never once drank.

"I'm a little nervous.." you answer honestly.

"You will be okay. What are you drinking?"

"Uhhh..my brother told me to try iced tea and vodka so..we'll see how that goes." You giggle and she smiles.

"Let's get started." Rae smirks and starts the game.

***

"Brooke! Brooke did it!" You say. You are at the line between drunk and tipsy.

"My beloved did not! I was with her." Tina says.

"Could have been a morphling. But I think it's Brooke if you do."

You and Rae vote Brooke and Brooke tries to skip but Tina didn't vote. She gets voted off and you smile a little. The smile is gone when the round restarts. Rae waits for her cooldown and kills you in a stack with Tina.

"R-Rae?" You hiccup. You are feeling an overwhelming swarm of emotions because Rae has never lied to you to win a game.

"I'm sorry y/n.." You let out a small whimper along with a sniffle but mute your microphone in the voice call and end your stream.

"Y/n? Are you mad at me?" Rae asks and you don't respond. You hear a few people say that that's the first time she's lied to you. Hearing it from them makes you begin to cry. You leave the voice call and shut down your computer.

Laying on your bed, you curl up in a ball and eventually fall asleep.

***

You wake up in someone's arms which startles you. Unfortunately, you can't stop the tears. Fighting the familiar fuzzy feeling in your head, it doesn't take long for you to go into the comfort of your headspace.

"W-wae..go ay.." you tell her and she frowns a little. She's known you are a little for some time now and she hates herself for lying to you now.

"Bunny..I'm sorry I lied.." she whispers. You hide your face in her shoulder and continue to cry. "Please don't cry..you will make yourself sick." She says when you start coughing from crying too much. She rubs your back soothingly and you cuddle into her.

"Wae mean.." you mumble.

"I know sweetheart. I'm just the meanest person ever. I lied to you and I hate myself for it." She admits.

"Go ay.." you tell her again and she frowns but listens to what you said. She doesn't want you to be anymore upset with her.

***

"Syk..I don't know what to do. It's been days. They are still mad at me.." she says over the phone to her built in twin.

"Hmm..well how are they right now? Are they taking care of themself?"

"Barely..they come down for food when I'm in my room but quickly go back. They are avoiding me.."

"I don't know Rae. Just try to find a way to make it up to them. I know you can do it." It's true. If anyone knows how to make it up to you it's her.

"Okay syk. I have to go. I think they are coming downstairs."

"Okay. Bye."

She hangs up and you walk in the kitchen with your thumb in your mouth. "Hey sweetheart. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Apple juice..pease.." you whisper and she makes you a sippy cup with apple juice and hands it to you. "Tank oo.." you give her a small smile and head back to your room.

She calls Imane and explains that you are in your littlespace and she doesn't want to leave you alone. She comes over ten minutes later to be here if you need anything. Rae takes this time to run out and buy all of your favorites, Mickey Mouse goldfish, Disney Pixar fruit snacks, strawberries, Hershey kisses, and most importantly, a new squishmallow

 Rae takes this time to run out and buy all of your favorites, Mickey Mouse goldfish, Disney Pixar fruit snacks, strawberries, Hershey kisses, and most importantly, a new squishmallow

She knows you will love to add it to your collection and she hopes that it's enough for you to forgive her. She drives home and enters the house to see you curled up with Imane, tear streaked cheeks, and a red nose. She has been gone for maybe twenty minutes and it makes her worry.

"They thought you left them..it was heartbreaking because I tried to tell them you went to the store but they wouldn't listen." Imane explains. Rae runs her hand over your cheek and you open your eyes.

"W-wae! I nu means go ay! Nu go.." you mumble into her shoulder and cling to her tightly.

"Oh sweetheart..I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be here for you. I just went out for a surprise for you."

"Surprise?" You ask now curious. She shows you the snacks she got and then hands you the squishmallow.

"What are you going to name her?"

"Stwaberry milk!" You giggle and she smiles at your goofiness.

"That's a great name." She holds you tight and Imane stands there camera in hand taking all the pictures she needs. Now one of them is Rae's Lock Screen.

——————————
This took so long 😭😭

Enjoy tho!

-Andy💕