She finds out you smoke

(YOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE SHOULD ASK SOME TYPE OF QUESTION(S) SO I CAN DO A Q&A RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. IM TALKING ABOUT YOU, THE FEW READERS WHO READ IT THE SECOND I POST IT👀 BUT DO IT OR YOU ARE ✨STRAIGHT✨ NO HATE TO STRAIGHT PEOPLE I LOVE EVERYONE HERE IT WAS JUST THE BEST INSULT I COULD COME UP WITH ON THE SPOT😭❤️)

(19 year old POV)

You step outside on the balcony to your apartment that you share with Rae. It is 2:27am and it is the first time today you can step away to have a cigarette. You take one out of the pack and place it between your lips and lighting your lighter.

The cigarette lights and you hold on to it for a few seconds before inhaling the smoke. Holding it between your fingers, you enjoy the warm feeling in your lungs before exhaling.

The smell of the cigarette is intoxicating to you and instantly makes you feel happy. Rae hasn't found out you smoke yet and you have been together for 8 months. You brush your teeth right after and spray perfume on your clothes to mask the smell.

You take another long drag of the cigarette and then exhale again. It takes away all of your stress and clears your mind. Smiling a little to yourself, you finish the cigarette and place it back in the pack you have.

You wrap it in a small hand towel and place it in your sweatshirt pocket. Rushing back inside you hang your coat and brush your teeth in the bathroom before spraying perfume on your clothes.

You return to your bedroom with Rae and crawl next to her. She cuddles into you and smiles in her sleep. Soon you drift off into a dreamless sleep.

You wake up the following morning to see your girlfriend leaving gentle traces in your skin. "Good morning beautiful." You tell her and place a caring kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning." She smiles and cuddles closer.

"I'm going to make breakfast okay?" You ask and she nods. The two of you get up and go to the kitchen. You mix the pancake batter and start to cook them.

"I'm colddddddd." She whines slightly and puts on your sweatshirt, inhaling slightly. "It smells like you." Rae smiles.

She puts her hands in your pockets and she comes across the small box. Rae takes it out and unwraps it from the small towel and her heart drops.

"Y-y/n..who's are these?" She asks trying to stay calm. You turn the burner on low so you don't burn the food, you know you have a lot of explaining to do.

"Uhh.." you scratch the back of your neck awkwardly. "Those are mine.." you mumble feeling ashamed.

"You smoke? How long have you been doing this??"

"I do and I've been smoking since I was 18..friends had me try it because I was anxious and I haven't been able to stop.." your voice brakes at the end as the tears well up in your eyes. She cups the sides of your face so you look at her.

"I am going to help you quit even if it is the last thing I do. I love you and I don't want you to suffer anymore."  You give your girlfriend a small smile and kiss her forehead.

"Thank you, my love. I love you too. I will do everything I can to try and quit for you but it won't be easy."

"But it might be easier with me by your side."

———————————————
Hope you enjoy everyone!

-Andy💕