Five Nights at Freddys

5 year old POV

"Freddy..I don't want to leave you.." you whisper to the friendly animatronic that has protected you from Chica, Roxy, Monty and Vanessa. Vanessa is the scariest to you.

"You have to Y/n. It's not safe for you."

"But Freddy-." You whine slightly.

"No y/n. You have to go. But I'll never forget you. You're my superstar." You give him a small smile and hug his leg. He smiles down at you and speaks up. "When it is safe you can come back. Until then I need you to stay safe."

"Okay..bye bye Freddy." You give him a small wave.

"Goodbye y/n.."

You head out the main doors and it looks like you have been through hell. You have dark circles under your eyes from the lack of sleep, cuts and bruises litter your body. And to top it off, it's raining. Sighing, you walk down the streets. You have nowhere to go, no parents to turn to. You are left to make decisions for yourself.

Continuing to walk, you walk into a coffee shop. "Uhhh mom?" A teenage boy asks a woman in about her 40's.

"Not now I'm helping a customer." She replies making a coffee.

"Mom this is important." He says walking your way.

"Lucas, where are you-." She stops talking when she sees you. "Honey..are you okay? Where are your parents? Why are you crying." You didn't even realize you were crying. You miss Freddy a lot, he was like a dad to you in the short time you knew him.

"I..I'm okay..can I get something to eat.? Is this enough?" You ask pulling a few coins out of your pocket. Some of them tokens from the West Arcade. You knew everything costs money though.

"Sweetie, that's plenty." She gives you a small smile and Lucas comes over to the table the lady put you at.

"Here..you are probably freezing from the rain." He wraps his jacket around you and you notice the lady on the phone. "What would you like to eat bug?"

"Uhhh..I don't know.." you whisper and play with your fingers.

"I think I know what you might like. I'll be right back." He tells you. Soon he returns with a chocolate chip muffin and a hot chocolate with whipped cream and pink sprinkles. You gasp a little.

"It looks yummy." You giggle. He smiles at how happy you got at the simply foods in front of you.

"You can eat them. It's for you." That's all you needed to hear before you started eating the food in front of you. "Slow down there bug.." he gets concerned wondering how long ago it was since you last ate. You blush and eat a little slower.

The bell above the door chimes and a police officer walks in. The lady who owns the place talks to the police officer a little bit before coming over to you. "Hey there little one." Fear comes to your eyes as you remember Monty calling you little one. Rae picks up on in and then sits down at the table. Lucas leaves and goes back behind the counter.

"Hi what's your name honey? My name is Officer Rae."

"My name is Y/n."

"Do you know where your parents are? Are you lost?" Rae asks.

"N-no..mommy and daddy went to heaven when I was this many.." you say and hold up four fingers. Rae identifies you as the girl who went missing from the car crash a little over a year ago.

"And how old are you now?" You hold up five fingers.

"Where have you been staying?"

"On the street.." you tell her honestly. "But the past few days I've been with Freddy!" You say excited about your friend you made.

"And who is Freddy?"

"Freddy Fazbear." You say as if it's obvious. "He looked after me. For five days. He protected me from the other robots..they weren't so nice."

Rae looks at you as if you are insane. "The animatronics from Fazbear entertainment? Honey..they aren't real."

"Yes they are! Freddy watched after me!" You yell at her.

"I think we should continue back at the police station..come on honey." She offers you a hand which you decline. You leave Lucas' jacket at the table and the minute you are outside you start running to Fazbear entertainment. You have to prove to Rae that they are real. Rae follows in her police car and parks in the parking lot.

It is now 7:30am and the place opens at 8:00am. Since Rae is a police officer, she follows you in before they open. "See. Look. It's all fake y/n."

"No! Watch!" You press the button on your Fazwatch that summoned Freddy before. He doesn't come to your location..you frown and tears well in your eyes. "It worked before.." you whisper. Rae picks you up and speaks calmly to you.

"Maybe we should go get you checked out at the doctors. You are probably behind on your physicals and they can help with the cuts."

Rae brings you to the hospital and there you are brought to a room. They give you different IVs because you are lacking nutrients. Rae steps out in the hallway once you are asleep and calls child protective services. Maybe you are telling the truth. But maybe it is also in that five year old imagination of yours.

***

"Hi Vanessa! I'm so glad you came. The little kid is in here." She says. You hear Vanessa and that makes you hyperventilate. Although your breathing evens when you see it isn't the same Vanessa.

"Hi sweetie. I'm Vanessa, I'm going to be your social worker."

"Okay.." you whisper.

"We are going to put you in a nice home okay. How does that sound?" You just nod a little.

She starts making phone calls but no one in the area has space to take care of a new child. She finds a home but it is about an hour away. "Hopefully they can give her the care she needs.." Rae tells Vanessa.

"Me too..she seems a little out of it."

"Well who wouldn't be..I mean she thought Freddy Fazbear had been taking care of her for a week.."

"It might sound crazy..but what if he was. I know you've heard about the disappearances there. What if he was protecting her and got her out?"

"Maybe.." is all Rae can say. No one will exactly know what happened at the Five Nights at Freddy's.

———————————
I'm 16 in 2 hours ahhhh

-Andy💕