She Left

22 year old POV

You sit at your computer, a frown on your face. You thought that streaming would cheer you up today. You needed something to cheer you up after her leaving. Rae made you so happy but how can you be happy now that she walked out on you?

"Y/n? What's you're though on what game we should play?" Emma asks. You are playing some game with Emma, Corpse, and Tina.

"Uhh..I don't know. Anything is okay with me.." you whisper. You bring your knees to your chest and rest your chin on your knees. No one knew you and Rae were together so no one knows this happened.

"Y/n. Are you okay?" Corpse asks. That's enough for tears to fall. You turn off your camera.

"I-I'm fine.." you sniffle.

"You're crying..y/n stop your stream. Same to everyone else." Corpse says and everyone does so.

"What's going on?" Tina asks.

"Nothin it's stupid." You cry.

"If you're crying it's not stupid.." Emma says.

You continue to sit there for a bit and soon there is a knock on the door. You open it to see Emma. You hug her tightly. "Guys I'm here with y/n. I think I'm going to stay for a bit to make sure they are okay."

A few minutes pass and she hangs up the phone. "So..what's got you upset?"

"Nothing.." you mumble like a kid.

"Okay. Then let's watch movies to take your mind off whatever it is." Before you know it you are cuddled up on the couch with Emma. She is a great friend.

***

Rae is back at the apartment. She made a mistake. Slowly she opens the door and her heart breaks at the sight. There you are, cuddled up to Emma and she's awake playing with your hair.

"Rae?"

"Emma get away from my girlfriend.."

"What? Girlfriend? She was crying so I came over to take care of her. I don't know what happened but she's upset." Emma says. You slowly begin to wake up and when you realize it's Rae, you get teary-eyed.

Backing into the corner of the couch, you find yourself unable to get a breath in. "Shit.." Rae mumbles. She runs and grabs you a glass of water and hurries back. Emma hands it to you and you get your breathing to even out.

"I'm sorry y/n..I shouldn't have walked out..can you forgive me?" she whispers. You think it over but slowly nod your head. Soon Emma is sent home and it is now Rae cuddling with you.

"I will never hurt you again.." is the last thing you hear Rae whisper before you fall asleep. All you can do is hope that she keeps her word.

-----------------------
Sorry this took so long. I was finishing lacrosse and starting up work again. If anyone has any requests, leave them in the comments, or don't be afraid to direct message me. I will be trying to write more regularly and I'm currently working on two future books. I just want to have some stockpiles for the chapters. Thank you for sticking with me. I hope you are all doing well and taking care of yourselves. I love you guys<3

-Andy💕