BBMC's Girl

22 year old POV (Female POV)

You wake up in the city and leave the apartments. You find your vehicle, a blue muscle car ignoring most people around you. You don't exactly look like the person to mess with. You are dressed in black sneakers, ripped black skinny jeans, a white cropped tank top and your jean jacket vest that shows you belong to the BBMC. You have winged eyeliner and blue mascara that goes with the club colors.

Your arms are covered in tattoos and you have a small nose piercing. Overall, it is safe to say you look hot. You get in your car and drive to the billabong on Vespucci Beach. When you get there Dundee, Barry, Pez, Junior and Jesse are waiting around as Dee is on a call. A long sigh leaves his mouth.

"Well boys..we are going to war with Chang Gang."

"What?? Why?!" You practically yell knowing that Mr.K and his boys can easily take down your gang any day.

"Well it's not your average war.. it's going to be a shootout in helicopters. Cops won't interfere. Maybe Air One but we won't let them do that." He says with a laugh.

"Are we financially stable enough to go to war with CG?! Dee...do you think of this stuff?"

"Yes. As prime minister I do Y/n. We can do this. We are doing a 6v6. Two helicopters, so 3 people in each one. They said gather materials and meet at the airport." Dundee says.

"Okay let's gooooooo." Barry says all excited.

***

You get to the airport and you have an uneasy feeling. Not many people know about a woman being a part of the BBMC, so when you get out of the car in your cuts, the Vargos and Chang Gang get confused.

"Dee, who is this?" Mr.K asks.

"This is y/n. She was my third selection for this battle."

Ray looks over at you since she is with CG for support. Oh my god shes hot.. Ray thinks to herself.

"How good is your girl at shooting?" Randy asks.

"Better than three of your men combined." Dundee says.

"Oh I doubt tha- OW OW OW FUCK THAT HURTS STOP!!" Randy says when you have him pinned, face down on the ground, arm twisted behind his back in an uncomfortable position.

"Finish that sentence. I dare you." You say, pure anger in your voice.

"No! I'll stop." Randy says and you let him get up.

"Good." You growl. "Nothing more than a weak bitch anyway." You spit at him. Ray smirks at your behavior. You have interested her and she didn't even know you lived in the city.

"Come on y/n. It's not worth the time of day, let's settle this." Dundee says grabbing your arm and dragging you back to the helicopter.

"Yes, listen to your boyfriend." Ramee says with a small smirk.

"Dude he literally has a husband." You glare at him and get into the helicopter. You are in with Dundee, and Barry. In the other one it is Pez, Jesse and junior.

You all go to the other side of the city and CG tweets out the signal. You all take off and Dee says that it's important that you all communicate and say when you need to reload weapons, new angles to shoot, etc.

You meet up with CG and then the war begins. "Dee! Turn to the left for me." He does and you start shooting at one and Barry shoots at the other one. It takes a ton of bullets and a half hour later but both of the helicopters go down.

Being the respectful gang you guys are in Los Santos, you guys help out CG and bring them all to Pillbox. Ray is there waiting on the guys to arrive but is also nervous about you. She hopes the guys didn't hurt you.

CG gets all their medical attention and they leave. You go in and the nurse frowns. "Chang Gang?" She asks and you just nod.

"Dundee is dragging you into this?" The nurse, Emma asks you.

"No. I made this decision on my own. You make crazy decisions when you feel you have no where to go. The BBMC is my only family." You state bluntly.

"Oh okay. If he gets on your nerves we can always beat him up together." She says and the two of you share a laugh. Ray knock on the door lightly as Emma is preparing to remove the bullet from you. You have a bullet wound on your left side from CG. They have good aim but yours is better by far.

"Oh hey Ray." Emma says and she walks over.

"Hi Emma. Hey Ms. bbmc." She says with a small smile.

"I have a name." You say through gritted teeth as Emma starts trying to remove the bullet. You refuse to be given anesthesia or any form of pain medication due to past experiences.

"Then what is it mystery girl?"

"It's y/n." You say with a pained face.

"Okay y/n. I'll try to not hurt you too much. Bite down on this." Emma says and gives you a rag. You bite down on it and she removes the bullet from your side.

"Fuck! That hurt like a bitch!" You yell gaining attention from Mr.K, who is still in the room.

"Damn. Not a single tear Bondi Babe." He says. That actually has a nice ring to it. The Bondi Boys and Bondi Babes Motor Club. Have to run that by Dee later.

"No shit. Will take a lot more than a bullet from your men to make me cry." You say, no emotion in your voice.

Emma finishes cleaning the wound then stitches it up. "Take it easy the next few days until I can remove the stitches. It will hurt tomorrow much more so maybe try a numbing cream since you don't like pain meds. No wars with CG. Maybe Ray here can help take care of you the next few days." She says smirking at Ray.

"Yeah sounds good. What's your number?" She gives you her number and you put it in your phone. "How should I put your name in my phone?"

"First name Ray, last name Mond." She says with a ton of energy. You give her a small smile. "You should smile more, it looks good on you." That just makes you laugh and shake your head.

Ray pushes your wheelchair out to the main lobby where Dundee is waiting. "Y/n! What did they do to you?!" He says sounding like he's been crying.

"Just a bullet to the side Dee. Emma wants me to take it easy the next few days. I have Ray here looking after me.

"Take good care of my girl." He says glaring.

"Ahem..our girl."

"I'm Rays girl. Isn't that right babe?" You flirt and she just blushes.

"Y-yeah." She's too precious..

———————————

Hehehe if Los Santos was real 😭😭

I wanna live there..

-Andy💕