Matching Tatoos

21 year old POV

"Rae I'm nervous!" You tell your girlfriend as you walk into the tattoo parlor.

"Oh come on y/n. Don't be such a baby! It will be fun." She tells you with an honest smile. The two of you have been talking about getting matched tattoos for a while and today was the day.

"What do you want to do?" You ask.

"I was thinking some type of quote." She says.

"Okay." You smile and the two of you bounce ideas off of each other. After a little bit you speak up. "How about.. 'To Infinity and Beyond'? Then we can do a little space themed item next to it. Like a planet or a rocket!" You say getting excited.

"That's so cute! Let's do it." Rae goes first and gets a small '🪐To Infinity' tattooed on her ankle.

"Rae I'm still nervous.." you say when it's your turn.

"It will be okay. I'll hold your hand the whole time baby." She tells you and kisses your cheek. Shortly after freaking out for 20 minutes you have 'And Beyond 🚀' tattooed on your ankle.

"I can't believe you actually talked me into this Rae.. I mean I thought we would be more responsible than this. Rae are you listening to a word I'm saying??" You ask her and she just smiles staring at you.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are? I don't just mean your makeup or your hair or your clothes even though they add to your beauty. I mean how you ramble when you are nervous, or how you get a little crinkle between your eyebrows when you are deep in thought. Oh! And how you blush when I compliment you. Or how your nose scrunches up when you think you are making a bad decision. And your eyes sparkle when you go through with it anyway. You are just so perfect. In every single way y/n."

"R-Rae..that was so sweet! How do you know all of these things?" You ask with teary eyes.

"It's kinda hard to take your eyes off the one you are in love with." She whispers in your ear. She tucks hair behind your ear and kisses you softly.

"To infinity." She whispers with her forehead resting against yours.

"And beyond." You whisper and steal a kiss from her.

————————————
Short one for you all! Happy reading!!! *gasp* you have a second on in..well a matter of seconds!

-Andy💕