You find out she is a little

(18 year old POV)

You smile when you see the small girl walk into the classroom. She is wearing jeans, pastel pink converse, a white button up shirt that is under a pastel pink sweater, and has two small glittery butterfly clips in her hair to keep her baby hairs away.

She makes sweater paws and sits next to you. "Hi." She smiles. She is assigned the seat next to you in math class.

"Hi tiny." You tell her. That's the nickname you gave her for her height. She blushes lightly and you smile at that.

After a few minutes the teacher hands out the work sheets and the two of you get started. "This doesn't make sense.." she mumbles after a few seconds, getting visibly upset.

"Hey it's okay. Don't get upset. How about you come to my house so I can help you better understand it?" You say while rubbing her back gently.

"I like that idea." She whispers and the two of you continue the worksheet. You get about 75% done by the time the class is over.

"Come on little one. It's time to go." You tell her. The two of you start walking back to your house and she holds on to your hand while crossing every road. Not that you were complaining, you actually find it very cute.

When you get to your house she tells you she's going to the bathroom quickly. She has been to your house plenty of times before and knows where it is. You set up a place in your room for the two of you to study. You hear some small giggles from the bathroom, almost child like and it confuses you.

You go to the bathroom door and knock lightly. "Rae are you okay? You've been in here for a while. Just wanted to check up on you." She stays quiet and tries to muffles her giggles. "Okay I'm going to come in now." You state and open the door.

When you do you see the cutest thing in the world. Rae with her back against your sink cabinet, with her stuffie that's a Dino, and has a pastel pink pacifier in her mouth. You coo at the little in front of you.

You pick her up effortlessly and she hides her face in your shoulder. "Someone's tiny aren't they?" You ask. She just balls your shirt lightly in her fist.

"How old do you feel honey?" You ask her and kiss her head. She holds out one finger for you after a couple seconds.

"Oh such a small little one. That's so good I'm proud of you." You praise and kiss her cheek.

You bring her back to your room and she sits up on your bed. She takes the teddy bear on your bed and holds it giggling to herself. "You like my teddy bear tiny?" She looks at you with her big innocent eyes and you tickle her side lightly. That causes her to giggle again.

You open her backpack to look for a sippy cup or a bottle but find nothing. You sigh and go to your closet and pull down a box filled with things from your last little. You grab a bottle and go to the kitchen before washing it out and filling it with milk.

You add a little sugar and vanilla extract and warm it up. You rush the bottle back to her and see her looking curiously through the box. She has taken a liking to the pastel pink blanket in there.

"You can use it." You say as you pull her into your lap to give her the bottle. She snuggles into the blanket and starts drinking the bottle you had made for her. Stroking her hair with your free hand, she closes her eyes.

"Such a good girl." You praise as she finishes the bottle. Soon she has fallen asleep in your arms and you can't help but admire her.

——————————
Another age regression short 🥺🧸

-Andy 💕