You get your period and she takes care of you (female reader)

"Sykkuno is probably scared..scared to talk about periods." Rae says to Abe and Sykkuno.

"Ugh.." Rae laughs at Abe.

"Ugh. Let me tell you. You men got it good, you men don't have to suffer."

"I mean..I love talking about periods..?" He replies awkwardly.

"Do you know..I've seen some girls on their period and they are literally dying. Like dying. And they have to take pills. And Tylenol. And they can't move. They are on the ground dying." Rae tells them.

"Uhh." Sykkuno jumps in very awkward.

"A lot!" Rae says to express her point. "It's just..it's just a. You know that's something to be thankful for."

"I'm sorry I was zoned out what were we talking about?" Sykkuno asks.

"OVARIES!" Rae says.

"Overeating?" Sykkuno says. Both Rae and Abe laugh. "Yeah overeating is bad for you."

"Yeah overeating then you are on the ground taking Tylenol." Abe goes along with it.

"Like when you eat too much food and-."

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah."

"That's a tough one. But I don't think pills will help with that.."

"PILLS! PAINKILLERS!" Rae says.

"Uh..uh huh.."

Rae hears you crying softly in the next room. She knew that you were hoping on to the no-pixel server today and some people can be mean at times. You were currently being arrested for walking by a house robbery. You didn't do anything.

"Guys I'm going to go. I'll talk to you later."

"Oh okay bye Rae." Sykkuno says.

"Byeeeee." She leaves the call and goes over to her room to see you curled in a ball.

"Baby? Is everything okay?"

"Y-yeah.." you sniffle out. The truth was you were in a lot of pain. You got your period this morning and you were extra emotional. It clicks in Rae's head.

"Got your period today..?" She asks you.

"Yeah.." you say sadly. She looks down at you and gets sad when she sees you crying.

"I wish I could take your pain away.." Rae tells you. "I'll be right back I promise baby."

She leaves the room quickly and gets everything you could possibly need or want. On a tray she puts two mugs of tea, a glass of water, Tylenol with the pill cutter, a banana (for the pills because even after being cut you can't have them straight), a heat pack, and chocolate.

When she returns to you she sees you in an even smaller ball form. "Aww baby. I'm sorry it hurts.."she puts the tray on the desk and she sits you sit you in her lap. Every three second she asks if you're doing okay.

"I'm okay..I think." You say.

"That's not too convincing.." she tells you. She places the heat pack on your stomach and cuts the pain killers in half before putting them in pieces of the banana. You take the pain killers and have some of the water.

"Thank you" you smile a little through the cramps. After arguing with the cops for a few minutes about not being involved you begin to feel a little uncomfortable. You get up and see the wonderful patch of blood on her sweatpants.

"R-Rae I'm so s-sorry.." you say tearing up. You feel horrible for staining her pants. She gets up and hugs you.

"Babe it's okay. Don't cry I can wash them it's no big deal." She tells you kissing your forehead over and over again.

"I'm just sorry..I just wanted to cuddle and I didn't mean for it to happen. I'm sor-." You are cut off by her lips pressed softly against yours.

"It's okay. I promise. How about you take a nice shower and I'll get you logged out quickly. Then we can get pizza and watch Netflix."

"Yes please.." you nod and go to the bathroom and hop in the shower. Rae gets you released and heads you back to the apartment in the game then logs out.

She runs you a pair of new clothes then changes her own before ordering the pizza. When you get out of the shower you see the fresh clothes on the sink along with a pad from the cabinet. Rae puts little sticky notes on your pads that have nice sayings.

This one happened to say that you are beautiful and that makes you smile. You change and when you go out to the bedroom Rae has the pizza, two plates and your favorite soda. The lights are dimmed and your favorite candle is lit. You look over to see her putting on Stranger Things.

"Come here." She says and opens her arms. You crawl into the bed and cuddle up to her. She kisses your head a few times. That makes you close your eyes and she holds you closer.

Rolling onto your side to find a more comfortable position you feel her arms wrap around you and her hand get placed on your lower stomach.

She rubs small circles into your stomach and you feel the pain going away. She just makes everything better.

————————————
Hehe this one is cute. Enjoy!!!

-Andy💕