The Prank

22 year old POV

You and Rae have been together since high school and you have always called her cute pet nicknames. You decide to pull a little prank on her so you start your stream. You are playing monopoly again because why not? It's a great game that ruins friendships. Uno is exactly the same.

"Hi y/n!!!" Rae says so excited to see you.

"Hi Rae." You state and she frowns a little. You haven't called her Rae since the beginning of freshman year. You always call her baby, babe, sweetheart, etc.

"A-are you excited to play Monopoly?" Rae asks sounding a little nervous.

"Yeah I am. I think I'll win this time." You say with a small laugh. Soon Karl, Tina and Sykkuno join the voice call and you all start the game.

Rae's chat picks up on the small things like her frowning, sometimes stuttering and her nervous drumming on the table. She thinks you are mad at her and she's just a little upset.

"Rae I have an offer for you." You tell her. She replies with a 'mmhmm' and you purpose the offer. "How about I give you a yellow for your Reading Railroad? We will both benefit because you will almost have the set. And then I will just need one railroad."

"Ok.." she says mindlessly and accepts the deal. You guys continue the game and you continue to call her Rae. She gets more and more anxious as the round goes on. You pull out the last card you have.

"Rachell?" Thats when she starts crying. You never called her by her full name, even back in school.

"Do you hate me??" She asks in between cries.

"Oh no..baby..I didn't mean to make you upset! It was supposed to be a harmless joke, honey..I'm so sorry.." you say tugging at your hair to stop your own tears. You feel awful for making her upset.

You get up quickly and go to her room. In seconds you have your beautiful girl in your lap holding her close. She holds on to you like her life depends on it.

"I-I thought y-yo-u were m-mad." She cries into your shoulder.

"Oh baby..I could never in a million years be mad at you. You are just way too lovely. You make anyone love you in a matter of seconds but I love you so much. And nothing will change that my lovely princess. One of my viewers wanted me to do a prank on you for a while now but I didn't think you would cry..I feel awful."

She kisses you softly and you kiss back. "Never call me Rachell again.." she mumbles.

"Whatever you want, baby." You kiss her forehead multiple times and she smiles. She is so perfect in your eyes.

———————————
I'm so tired lmao..

-Andy💕