Little Miracles

Yes, Rae somehow gets you pregnant in this story. No further questions 😚✌️

22 year old POV

You wake up with a fuzzy feeling in your stomach. You can't exactly put your finger on it. Maybe it was bad food. Or maybe you are actually going to get your period this month. Oh what if it's because you are getting sick?

Suddenly you have the urge to throw up so you rush out of bed quickly and to the bathroom. Emptying all of your stomachs contents, you frown a bit. Why would you be throwing up? You flush the toilet then wash out our mouth then brush your teeth to get rid of the vomit taste.

You go back to bed and lay next to Rae who is half asleep. "Baby where did you go?" She asks in a groggy morning voice. She cuddles you from behind and buries her face in your shoulder.

"Nooo I'm sick. I don't want you to get sick.." you tell her pouting.

"Well that gives me more of an excuse to cuddle you. I need to take care of you." She says sounding a little more awake.

"Fine.."

"Do you know why you might be sick?" She asks worried.

"I don't know. Maybe something I ate last night.."

"We had your favorite food last night, you never have gotten sick before because of it." She kisses your forehead. "You don't have a fever or any other flu symptoms..how about your period? You normally get bad tummy cramps and feel nauseous." She states.

"I haven't gotten my period in two months now Rae.." you mumble.

"Well..what if you are pregnant?" She suggests. "I wouldn't mind a little you running around the house in a few years." She says and her hand subconsciously finds a place on your lower stomach.

"I wouldn't be opposed to taking a test.." you say sounding a little nervous.

"How about I go out and buy one. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah. I'll call you if I need anything." She gives you a smile and another kiss on the head before changing into new clothes and heading out.

When Rae gets to the drugstore she picks a couple different tests for you to take. She also grabs some chocolate, ice cream, and some of your favorite snacks.

When Rae goes to the cashier the older woman gives her a small smile. "Who's the father?" She asks. It's a small town you live in so everyone knows everyone.

"I am."she says with a straight face.

"But-."

"Don't question it." She pays quickly and takes the bags, the woman still in shock. "If you'll excuse me, I have a girlfriend to attend to back home." She leaves and in a matter of minutes gets back home.

"Hey babe. Let's go take that test." She says and you nod getting up slowly.

You go to the bathroom with her and follow the directions exactly. "Now we wait." You exhale a sigh. An arm wraps around you and rubs your shoulder.

"It will all be okay." She says with a smile.

Once the time is up you look at the tests. Every single is positive. You look over at Rae and her eyes fill with tears. She bends down next to your stomach and places a bunch of kisses on the bare skin.

"Hey baby..I'm your daddy. And you are currently in mommy's tummy but we can't wait until we can meet you. Until then we will talk like this okay?" Your stomach growls from being hungry. "I'll take that as a yes." She says.

"No that's just me being hungry."

"Shhhh!! Let me have my moment!" She yells at you playfully and starts kissing your stomach again. Man this adventure will be fun.

———————————
Daddy Rae and Mommy Y/n :)

I WANNA WRITE MORE LIKE THIS SO SEND BABY THEMED REQUESTS TOO!!

-Andy💕

Valkyrae X reader one shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें