You get hurt

Currently you are surrounded by pillows on the bed and Rae making sure you're comfortable every two seconds. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes Rae.. I'm fine I promise." You tell her taking her hand.

"If you say so.." she lays next to you and places a kiss on your cheek. Maybe we should start from the beginning yeah?

It was about 12 in the afternoon and you two were taking Mika for a walk. "I love you. You know that right?" Rae asks.

"I love you too. And yes you tell me at least once every hour." You giggle.

"Well I just love you." She smiles and holds your hand lightly. Mika was being well behaved and overall you couldn't ask for a better day.

The two of you find a place under a tree at the park near the beach. The salt air is somewhat relieving for the spring allergies you are currently suffering from.

You two just watch the boats go by and Mika rolls in the grass getting all dirty. "Someone needs a bath later.." you motion towards the dog.

"Oh no.." Rae mumbles. Bath times for Mika can be a bit of a struggle.

After a while longer you guys return to your house where you prepare to give Mika a bath. Everything goes smoothly until the dog jumps out of the tub and leaves the room trailing water everywhere. And when you say everywhere you mean EVERYWHERE.

You follow after and unfortunately you slip on some water. Pain shoots through your right ankle so you hold on to it.

"Fuck.." you mumble. Rae comes rushing out.

"Y/n are you okay?? I heard a noise what happened??"

"I slipped in some of Mikas bath water and now my ankle hurts..I think it's just a sprain. Don't worry too much."

"But you're hurt!!" She explains over exaggerating a tiny bit..just a little bit.

"It's not that bad.." you stand up and limp.

"Noooooooooooo." She says and picks you up.

"Rae I can walk." You pout.

"Not very well sweetheart." She kisses your pout. Quickly tucking your face in her neck to hide your blush she laughs a bit. "You're such a cutie."

She carries you to your shared bedroom and lays you on the bed. She elevates your ankle then wraps it before heading downstairs.

Moments later she returns with an ice pack and her laptop. She continues to put pillows around you and hands you some medicine to help with the pain. "Take this." She says handing you the two small tablets and a cup of water.

You take them quickly and she smiles. "Good. I'll be right back." Rae leaves again and cleans up all the water on the floor. Soon she returns to you and lays next to you for cuddles.

She does and you smile. "Are you sure you are okay?" She asks.

"Yes Rae.. I'm fine I promise." You tell her taking her hand.

"If you say so.." she lays next to you and places a kiss on your cheek. A small giggle is heard from you. "Tell me if it gets worse. Okay?"

"Okay." You say. She just kisses your forehead before putting on a movie and cuddling you. She may overreact over the little things but you are happy to have her to look after you.

——————————————
Short again I'm sorry :( I am working on another part now so maybe another one later today

-Andy💕