You two meet for the first time

Your babysitter decided to take you to the park since it was a nice day outside. Being the energetic 5 year old you are you were very excited. When you get there you go to the swings.

A girl about your age walks over. She has long brown hair and very pretty eyes. "Hi I'm y/n!" You chirp and hop off the swing.

"I'm Rachel." She says.

"Rac-h-hel?" You struggle to say. "Can I just call you Rae?" She thinks for a minute then nods.

"No one calls me Rae. But I like it." She giggles. You take her hand and walk with her to the slide. Kyle, your babysitter watches the two of you. He has taken you to the park many times and knows that you have a bold personality. But he's never seen you get this close with someone in a matter of minutes.

The two of you get to the top of the slide hand in hand. "You sit down first Rae." You tell her and she does. You sit so she is between your legs and you wrap your arms around her. She leans into you a bit causing you to smile.

"Okay..3..2..1!" You say and the two of you go down the slide. Giggles are heard from you two and when you get to the bottom you hug her a little tighter before getting up. Rae is different than everyone you've met at the park. They normally leave to hang out with other kids.

She taps your arm. "Tag your it." She giggles before running off. You get up and chase after her and tag her before running in the other direction. Your shoes are unfortunately untied so you trip and scrape your knee.

You look at your knee and your bottom lip quivers. Some tears escape and she runs over. "Nooo it's just a small cut..don't cry.." she pouts and wipes your tears. You stop crying and she moves the hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ear. You look her in the eyes and she gives you a small smile.

"Come on. My mama brings bandaids sometimes. She might have some." She explains and offers you a hand. Kyle comes over concerned.

"Y/n are you okay??" You nod.

"Just a small cut.." you say.

"Follow me." Rae says holding your hand. She leads you to a very nice looking woman. "Hi mama."

"Hello Rachel, whose this?" She asks.

"This is my new bestest friend y/n."

"Well hello y/n"

"Hi.." you say feeling shy. That never happens..

"Y/n fell and hurt her knee.." Rae tells her mom.

"Oh no..I have some bandaids. Sit on this bench sweetie." You do as she says and she takes out the alcohol wipes and bandaids.

"This might sting for a minute.." she says and places the wipe on your knee. You bite down on your bottom lip and Rae holds your hand. Her mom smiles a bit at her daughter.

She has noticed how close the two of you have gotten today. It is very cute in her eyes. Her mom places the bandaid on your knee and you hop off the bench.

Rae wipes the tears from your cheeks again and kisses your cheek quickly before giggling. "Don't cry..you're too pretty to cry." She whispers in your ear. That causes your cheeks to become a tinted pink color. She takes your hand and leads you to under the playground structure where three other kids are.

There is a boy with a teal hoodie with a yellow star on it, a boy with curly hair and a black hoodie and a girl with brown hair but it wasn't as pretty as Rae's in your mind.

"Who's this?" The girl asks.

"This is y/n." Rae says still holding your hand.

"Is that your (girl/boy)friend?" The boy in the teal hoodie asks.

"No Tommy! They are my friend.."

"But you are holding hands. My brother holds hands with his girlfriend." The other boy says (imagine corpse has an older brother here.)

Now the two of you are blushing. "Aww you're so cute." The girl says.

"Imaneeeeee." Rae whines slightly. You just smile a little and hold Rae's hand a little tighter hoping she won't let go.

————————————————
Tell me what you think about you and Rae being younger. I can do more of these if you like them. Also request are very appreciated!!!

-Andy💕